**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

reminds me of...
conceit.JPG

i was gon say

giphy.gif

These guys have some nice jewelry
Not just only gold pieces
Been thinking about this 18kt and ruby bracelet they have
Been wanting to add a ruby to my clasp on my bracelet. Yellow *** gold with red hits nice
C2F8FB74-9A1E-4BC9-AABB-615732D26366.png

What’s Good NT Fam :nthat:

Anyone Here Familiar With Diamonds That Could Answer A Few Questions On Engagement Stones And Make Sure I’m On The Right Track With This Upcoming Stone Purchase? :nerd:

Been Doing My Research And Have Had Several Stone Viewings Now And Just Wanting To Make Sure I’m On Target Before I Squeeze :nerd:

Thanks In Advance

Anyone Here Familiar With Diamonds That Could Answer A Few Questions On Engagement Stones And Make Sure I’m On The Right Track With This Upcoming Stone Purchase? :nerd:

Been Doing My Research And Have Had Several Stone Viewings Now And Just Wanting To Make Sure I’m On Target Before I Squeeze :nerd:

Thanks In Advance

What are the questions?

Thanks In Advance
Stay above H. No need to go higher that vs1, you can’t tell by the naked eye with the inlcusions. Get the highest cut available for the sparkle.

Thanks In Advance
Can’t wait til someone says get a lab

Yea, I Ain’t ****in With Lab :lol:

Really My Biggest Question Is, Is It Worth It To Consider Any Of These Online Suppliers Like BlueNile Or James Allen For Raw Stone Purchases Or Should I Stick To In Person Buys?

Found A VS1 Pear Stone In The D Color That I’m Pretty Keen On But Just Wanting To Make Sure It’s The Right Move.

Don’t Think I’ll Go Down Much Under VS As I’m The Type That A Little Inclusion Once I Know It’s There Will Irk The **** Outta Me Even If It Can’t Be Seen With The Naked Eye :lol:

Currently Stuck On A VS2 G And VS1 D And Having A Hard Time Deciding Between The Two Although I’m Leaning Towards The Latter.

Really My Biggest Question Is, Is It Worth It To Consider Any Of These Online Suppliers Like BlueNile Or James Allen For Raw Stone Purchases Or Should I Stick To In Person Buys?

Found A VS1 Pear Stone In The D Color That I’m Pretty Keen On But Just Wanting To Make Sure It’s The Right Move.

Don’t Think I’ll Go Down Much Under VS As I’m The Type That A Little Inclusion Once I Know It’s There Will Irk The **** Outta Me Even If It Can’t Be Seen With The Naked Eye :lol:

Currently Stuck On A VS2 G And VS1 D And Having A Hard Time Deciding Between The Two Although I’m Leaning Towards The Latter.

Go with the one with the better CUT, that's the most important C when shopping for diamonds. You definitely can plug in your specs in those online shops to see the types of prices and see if they're comparable. If less, you have some ammo to show your jeweler anyway to haggle.

Some of these jewelers will buy from those sites anyways - find your minimum - get the numbers and see what the jeweler who will set and make everything says.

Go with the one with the better CUT, that's the most important C when shopping for diamonds. You definitely can plug in your specs in those online shops to see the types of prices and see if they're comparable. If less, you have some ammo to show your jeweler anyway to haggle.
Cut > clarity > color in that order imo

When u copping a big stone u want it GIA graded if buying from a shop.
someone said it best. Cut (besides carat) is the most important factor
in a diamond.
I forgot who posted this YT dude but I like the way he breaks it down. He also has a few others on ring shopping.

Last edited:
Yeah I know its not something they normally do Norma said. I think it was because I told her I was really unhappy with the way my DJI chain came out. Plus she knew I was originally going to go with them prior but only went with DJI instead bc of 2 week turn around vs their 3 month wait. It arrives tomorrow I can't wait!

When I was considering getting rid of my cuban they didn't even let me do that. I just copped something else instead.

When u copping a big stone u want it GIA graded if buying from a shop.
someone said it best. Cut (besides carat) is the most important factor
in a diamond.
I forgot who posted this YT dude but I like the way he breaks it down. He also has a few others on ring shopping.

Yeah the cut indeed

Thanks For The Insight Fella’s!

Most All The Stones I’ve Looked At Are An Excellent Cut From That VS2/VS1 Level.

From What You Guys Seem To All Be Saying, That Clarity Is The Next Important Factor I Should Be Aiming For And Thus The VS1 Stone Would Take The Lead.

I’m Seeing Quite A Bit Of A Price Break On These Online Retailers From What I’m Being Quoted Locally Which Would Allow Me To Go Up Some In Weight And Still Stick To My Price Range. Just Kinnda Nervous About Making A Stone Purchase Via The Internet And Not In Person.

Anyone Here Have Any Experience With Any Of These Online Shops And Rare Stone Purchases?

I got a BlueNile graduated tennis necklace and it’s well worth it. Diamonds shine crazier than any of my other chains.

Back
Top Bottom