**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dudes are on Youtube stating that they have robbed Officer Ricky's Signature Piece. They do have video of the said piece in hand as well. I wonder if thisis true or not.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At everything that has gone on since last night.

Anyways I reached out to holden to make sure mixtapes weren't allowed to be posted and he apologized and was a bit unclear as to how to tell a Mixtape orPromo CDS from an album in the posts on here in the Music Forum. I wasn't even stressing really that my name was banned I just wanted to make sure I wasactually in the wrong that's all, what holden DID tell me was someone reported/snitched/rattted on the thread to get me banned.

I just saw it as "e-karma" for what I did to someone who will remain nameless a few years back in the New Era thread when I did the same to him whenhe was coming at me so again I wasn't even stressing. I thought it was him but I've heard many times and seen on here homie is actually a straight upreal stand up dude and he's about his morals and would never do that, there was only 1 more person I had in mind and was confirmed but I'mma just keepit moving and let that twerp continue on his takeover of NT with his posts.

All is done keep it moving and good looks to the homies.

smh @ haters.

i logged in this mornin real quick an was like dis is some %&$*#&()$#

photo_large_75_499313dd87568_1234375645.jpg

the rocks in the ear lookin kinda big too, bobby v tryna style on dudes right now.
sick.gif
leatha from other thread

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

smh @ haters.

i logged in this mornin real quick an was like dis is some %&$*#&()$#

photo_large_75_499313dd87568_1234375645.jpg

the rocks in the ear lookin kinda big too, bobby v tryna style on dudes right now.
sick.gif
leatha from other thread

they're good. he got them about 3 months ago. i think he's got that closeup on the cd cover 'cause he spent so much on them.

he also picked up a white on white gshock about 10 days ago. it was the first white on white one we ever did...everyone always does colors, which i like too,but still.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

84728866.jpg
we remade this piece for him too. it looks SO much better after it was done by machine!

Hey,

Chilling at Grand Hustle studios today, got some flicks for yall...

Tracy T's Atlanta Falcon up close (uh oh, my sub in the back... lol)

Old PSC crown chain before they upgraded to basically the illest team chains in the South I can think of...

falcon_tagged.jpg

psc_tagged.jpg

I dunno, that's my homie Will's hand and his photo. I didn't even see it...

I was in the studio area, he was in the barber shop area

Originally Posted by munition sf

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by michael32

Dam, guess someone beat me to posting the ring we did for Nas. Its a 12.44ct emerald cut center stone, platinum setting and over 13cts of Assher cut diamonds.

73216e416dd2cfb07ab6008aaab4b974153c51f7.pjpg

OMG!!!

THATS IT....

54c36acc225362fe7529bd8b8fc4804a283ef1c8.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That ring is beautiful... N-A-S=Not another stone
mad.gif
mad.gif

That old PSC Piece that spun was trash IMO.

Loony, Untitled - Good Looks.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom