**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dude is silly getting that "No Vanity" tattoo.
It'd be like me tattooing "The King of England" on my body.
I most definitely am not the KING of ENGLAND.
I see those damn 'Humble" tattoos all the time too and I'm like, tattooing it on your skin does not make it FAX

kids will be kids...i remember when i was this kids age dudes was getting Famous stars and straps "F" logos, and "F"amily...like those it wont age well but thats why theres always cover ups lol

now that i think about it most NBA cats got dog sh*t ink :lol:

Screenshot_20210815-214454_Facebook.jpg
3rd investment house officially procured!

But back to the jewelry
Screenshot_20210815-214231_Chrome.jpg

Congrats on the crib. My man gone off that gas :pimp:
Drake comes off sus so he probably clapped him too.

Lmaooo
Money can expose how intelligent people really are.

"Money dont make you solid. It just makes you 10 times more the person you are before you got it"

19 years ago for my 16th birthday 😆. It’s not from them originally, it from a Jewelry store called Gilbert’s that would bring in stock from Miami. They are just a store that does minor fixes.
Yeah. $100 is a no brainer. Take a before and after pic of how it sits on ur wrist after you take it in.

This looks unwearable.
Wrist wear more than any other piece needs to be comfortable. Nice conversation piece, though.
Screenshot_20210815-214231_Chrome.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Does Jacob sell anything that ISNT overpriced as hell?
I remember wanting a 5 Time Zone as a kid & finding out they sold for $50k+ for a STAINLESS STEEL watch

Reys halting new production. Looks like I’m going to end up going through Daniel.

8mm, 8” 14k bracelet.

57D6A1CB-BEBB-4AA4-8C09-3E681D27D3EA.jpeg
They need to hire some staff because honestly someone told me they had to wait till January for a chain… crazy I mean they are good links but that’s just ridiculous

They need to hire some staff because honestly someone told me they had to wait till January for a chain… crazy I mean they are good links but that’s just ridiculous
Not at all don’t. Daniels and all the other spots have tons of workers that’s why their **** is always inconsistent. I like the one man operation (mom and pop) I prefer it I’ll wait no problem great customer service ALWAYS and quality product. Where as I sent out info same day already had my chain started with rey and Norma when I got responses from other spots legit 3 weeks later no thanks man. But to each their own

Reys is burnt out, all those 5.5mm and 6mm chains must be a pain to make by himself,
Screenshot_20210817-221156_Instagram.jpg
y'all need to help the man out and order only chunky cubans 😂

has anyone requested that purity test from Reys 🤔, asking for a friend....
leon has never let me down with under karat nonsense!
image0-2.jpeg
I got mine tested awhile back and the machine was in my view but I couldn’t see the numbers because of the way it was angled and they didn’t do print outs and the cat was acting like a ***** because I didn’t buy anything from them but he assured me it was definitely at least 14.00 and I asked him how much exactly and he was like it’s 14k not 13 and some Change like you asked me to check.

Stainless Submariner looks great. I prefer it without the date like the original design.

There’s a watch thread separate from this one.

Not at all don’t. Daniels and all the other spots have tons of workers that’s why their **** is always inconsistent. I like the one man operation (mom and pop) I prefer it I’ll wait no problem great customer service ALWAYS and quality product. Where as I sent out info same day already had my chain started with rey and Norma when I got responses from other spots legit 3 weeks later no thanks man. But to each their own
While the idea of a mom and pop operation is cool having everything rely on one man puts the entire operation in jeopardy if something happens to him. Now if he had maybe 1-2 apprentices working under him and he teaches to make chains his way that lessons the burden on him and he can still maintain quality control. Again if you want to wait 6 months for a cuban by all means wait I'm just saying it would be a good idea to have a couple workers who are as passionate about cuban links working under him.

Back
Top Bottom