**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

anyone make them tito style bones bracelets still ? Or do i gotta go the custom route
Highly doubt anybody is still making them.
You're talking about this style right:
tempImageccLWTG.png

prolly worth seeing which similar linx jewelers can order outta catalogs before commiting to & paying for a custom piece
Flipped through one a couple weeks ago, I didn't see one in there (doubt something like that would be in there anyway). Wasn't looking out for it, but since I have one I know I woulda been hype to see it in there lol.

Highly doubt anybody is still making them.
You're talking about this style right:
tempImageccLWTG.png

Flipped through one a couple weeks ago, I didn't see one in there (doubt something like that would be in there anyway). Wasn't looking out for it, but since I have one I know I woulda been hype to see it in there lol.
yeah there are these on luxechains which are similar but different:
2021-09-04_193952.png

now I remember NTers weren't feelin a similar chain a few months back but I mean it is similar IMO. but very different cause when I look at yours the pieces of the bracelet don't all look the same size & of course they're shaped differently.

yeah there are these on luxechains which are similar but different:
2021-09-04_193952.png

now I remember NTers weren't feelin a similar chain a few months back but I mean it is similar IMO. but very different cause when I look at yours the pieces of the bracelet don't all look the same size & of course they're shaped differently.
Yeah its kinda similar, but it aint Ralph tho lol. Doesn't look bad at all, its almost a decent substitute if it wasn't for the price. At $3572 wire price for 14k yellow & 42.20G, its $84.64 a gram. My bracelet is 95g off the top of my head, so at their price per gram it would be $8041 just in gold, figure around $10k w diamonds. I could remake mine for a couple grand cheaper than that:emoji_thinking:.

I say all that to say this: I'd just get a 95g cuban for less than half the price and call it a day:emoji_sweat_smile:

Looking to get a cuban from leons anybody had any experience? I have a daniel 10k 6.3mm looking to trade in or sell since its more flatter look. I like more of the thicker curved links.

Is Daniel's still the spot for Cubans? And are we expecting gold to go down Ina year or so?

Seems like their chains are about $56 a gram and if I remember correctly a year or two ago it was like$35 a gram

Is Daniel's still the spot for Cubans? And are we expecting gold to go down Ina year or so?

Seems like their chains are about $56 a gram and if I remember correctly a year or two ago it was like$35 a gram

a year ago it was about $41-44...it changes daily so who knows, plus jewelers tryna recoup, doubt we'll feel the dip in prices

the good ol days!
Invoice Date
Jan 31, 2020
Due Date
Jan 31, 2020
Miami Cuban Link Chain 14k (Rose) 340g 26"
1 x $10,876.00

Invoice Date
Apr 1, 2021
Due Date
Apr 1, 2021
14k Rose Gold Miami Cuban Link Bracelet