**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

New to the thread but looking for a 14k 8mm Cuban. What's a decent price and can someone point me in the right?

Reputable and nyc is like oil and water, it just doesn't go well together. this thread has someone putting Cz in pendants and trying to pass them off as VS stones. just imagine what they would do to you down in the district? i would say stay away from the shady cats and deal with someone who does good work. treasures looks great the more i look at their work.

Imagine tryna post CZ’s as VS stones on a message board about Jewlery 👀

Any recommendations for a jesus pendant 1.5 -1 .75 inches big. Solid 14k

I know a majority of people here prefer bigger when it comes to cubans but when it comes to ropes, franco's and other types of chains what's the biggest you guys would go?

The difference between CZ and VS.

The silver joint is CZ (per customers request)

The gold joint is VS D-F color

If anyone knows a customer of mine where I sold anything that wasn’t what he or she ordered please speak up.

Have I made pieces with CZ yeah, have I made pieces with CVD yes, have I made pieces with Natural Diamonds yes. I will make anything a customer wants

Attachments

• 86045E92-32EF-4224-998E-51D95F17BA1F.jpeg
    86045E92-32EF-4224-998E-51D95F17BA1F.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 435
  • 7519EE00-8639-46A9-B2E8-9F57916BF9BD.jpeg
    7519EE00-8639-46A9-B2E8-9F57916BF9BD.jpeg
    893.2 KB · Views: 700
I know a majority of people here prefer bigger when it comes to cubans but when it comes to ropes, franco's and other types of chains what's the biggest you guys would go?
It depends if you want a pendant on it or not. But solo Franco, id cap at 6. I think 5 is perfect, and 4 is significant enough to stand on its own, but more on the subtle side. Ropes though? Can go as dookie as you want wit a rope

It depends if you want a pendant on it or not. But solo Franco, id cap at 6. I think 5 is perfect, and 4 is significant enough to stand on its own, but more on the subtle side. Ropes though? Can go as dookie as you want wit a rope
Appreciate the response my man.. thinking about grabbing a few Franco's but want to wear them without a pendant..

Back
Top Bottom