**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yep it all depends if you want a pendant.. Thicker Chain = expensive pendant

but you can wear the chain alone without a pendant.. this is why I always passed on heavy cuban chains because for me personally I need a pendant

Appreciate the response my man.. thinking about grabbing a few Franco's but want to wear them without a pendant..
I’d say a 5mm and 4mm setup would be significant. A 6mm and 5mm setup would be bold. Depends on the type of presence you’re looking for. You could get away with a 3.5mm for the smaller of the two if you’re looking for a more subtle look, the 3.5 has a decent presence to it. I wouldn’t go under 3mm though. I have a 3mm and a 2mm, but they have pendants. I’m thinking of starting a rose gold setup in the near future, and I’m prolly gonna go 3.5 for the smaller of the two chains, and figure out where I’d waNna go from there on the larger one. There’s a lot of videos on YouTube that could give you an idea of what these sizes would look like on neck too, definitely recommend falling into a rabbit hole on some of those

Seen a 9mm rope at leons tht was super fire but he had them bigger dookie ropes tht looked good too

Attachments

• 20210302_111740.jpg
    20210302_111740.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 567
damb i forgot about my rope chain... always been rocking my mariner and cuban together lol...im a rock the rope tomorrow thanks

I’d say a 5mm and 4mm setup would be significant. A 6mm and 5mm setup would be bold. Depends on the type of presence you’re looking for. You could get away with a 3.5mm for the smaller of the two if you’re looking for a more subtle look, the 3.5 has a decent presence to it. I wouldn’t go under 3mm though. I have a 3mm and a 2mm, but they have pendants. I’m thinking of starting a rose gold setup in the near future, and I’m prolly gonna go 3.5 for the smaller of the two chains, and figure out where I’d waNna go from there on the larger one. There’s a lot of videos on YouTube that could give you an idea of what these sizes would look like on neck too, definitely recommend falling into a rabbit hole on some of those
5mm and 4mm are more than likely going to be the moves for sure. I may do a 5 and 3.5 for that subtle look I'm going for as you stated..

I haven't decided if I want to do rose or yellow as of yet though.. I thought about just going 5mm 22k yellow and 3mm 22k yellow but not sure if it's too soft for everyday wear. I do however like the color of it.. yeah I've watched a few of the videos on YouTube where they do size comparisons and they're very helpful...Once again I appreciate your response. Your setup is extra dope!!

Seen a 9mm rope at leons tht was super fire but he had them bigger dookie ropes tht looked good too

how long ago was that? i wonder if he charges that same gram price on ropes and cubans

diamond cut rope is the way to go. probably twice as heavy as the hollow dookie

yep it all depends if you want a pendant.. Thicker Chain = expensive pendant

but you can wear the chain alone without a pendant.. this is why I always passed on heavy cuban chains because for me personally I need a pendant
So what’s the size and length on your Cuban? I’m having a difficult time deciding lol.

Which size and length of a Miami Cuban would you guys say is ideal for someone who is the following:

6’1
16.5 neck size

I’m a bigger person, currently in the process of hitting the gym but can’t decide between 2 sizes lol:

8mm - 20in
10mm - 22in

I would also like to pair with a pendant down the line and it would be my everyday wear.

Which size and length of a Miami Cuban would you guys say is ideal for someone who is the following:

6’1
16.5 neck size

I’m a bigger person, currently in the process of hitting the gym but can’t decide between 2 sizes lol:

8mm - 20in
10mm - 22in

I would also like to pair with a pendant down the line and it would be my everyday wear.
Bro you been indecisive forever haha

You mentioned just a short while ago you want a diff type chain, now back to cuban. I def understand how hard it is. This habit is addicting! Go with your price range first and then compare what you can get out of it and know what look you really going for IMO

6’1
16.5 neck size

8mm - 20in
10mm - 22in

Ideal? Its all personal preferance man. You gonna be wearing, not anyone else in this thread. Hit up any spots that are close to you, try on diff lengths and sizes. See which one you like best and go from there. End of the day youre the one thats gonna rock it.

Bro you been indecisive forever haha

You mentioned just a short while ago you want a diff type chain, now back to cuban. I def understand how hard it is. This habit is addicting! Go with your price range first and then compare what you can get out of it and know what look you really going for IMO
Yeah, it’s a tough one for sure lol. I just love gold lmao.

So what’s the size and length on your Cuban? I’m having a difficult time deciding lol.

my cuban is 6.5mm 24in... speaking of which I rarely wear all my jewelry but wanted to celebrate the special occasion... my bday was last Friday but didn't celebrate with my family until this weekend... I had family over at my condo today for birthday lunch because they haven't seen my place since I renovated it... so ya just rocked all this to be at the cribbo lol
20220319_165233.jpg

my cuban is 6.5mm 24in... speaking of which I rarely wear all my jewelry but wanted to celebrate the special occasion... my bday was last Friday but didn't celebrate with my family until this weekend... I had family over at my condo today for birthday lunch because they haven't seen my place since I renovated it... so ya just rocked all this to be at the cribbo lol
20220319_165233.jpg
I do the same thing! Hardly rock my pieces.. if I do its usually at the crib!!

5mm and 4mm are more than likely going to be the moves for sure. I may do a 5 and 3.5 for that subtle look I'm going for as you stated..

I haven't decided if I want to do rose or yellow as of yet though.. I thought about just going 5mm 22k yellow and 3mm 22k yellow but not sure if it's too soft for everyday wear. I do however like the color of it.. yeah I've watched a few of the videos on YouTube where they do size comparisons and they're very helpful...Once again I appreciate your response. Your setup is extra dope!!
If you plan on going 22k I’d just stick wit the yellow gold, show off that cheese 🧀 5mm and 3mm would look 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I’d do a 4 inch difference between the two lengths JUST IN CASE you want a pendant or two later down the road. And good lookin’, Appreciate’cha G💪🏽

If you plan on going 22k I’d just stick wit the yellow gold, show off that cheese 🧀 5mm and 3mm would look 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I’d do a 4 inch difference between the two lengths JUST IN CASE you want a pendant or two later down the road. And good lookin’, Appreciate’cha G💪🏽
No doubt my man..Once again I appreciate you taking out the time to respond and I'll definitely keep all of that in mind when making my decision. 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Back
Top Bottom