**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The premium is because his Franco chains are from Italy, Jacoje has to pay duty fees to import them and that is why they cost so much more per gram than a made in Miami Cuban link. That said you must understand that it costs what it cost. Some people like to nickel and dime over gram per dollar, some people just get the chain they want. Some get a cuban because they want a cuban, not because it works out best on paper.
I read his stuff isn’t from italy and he uses someone in the la jewelry district.

Not worth it imo.

Those stones are going to be the size of a grain of sand. White sapphires or moissanite would be a better option but it'll still be more than $2k for something decent sized
moissanite is cool i vibe with it just because its cheaper than diamonds and still looks good. It'll still run you up there a little bit but nowhere near what a 4mm white gold VS tennis chain would cost for example. Heard from a lot of people with a good amount of money that tennis chains aren't worth it compared to a cuban or other type of chain

I know a jeweler that sells tennis chains for the low in NYC.... not sure of the mm though...have to check it out in person... not trying to spend a lot since the value deappreciates... but regardless I'm not copping right now anyways... I rather use the money to improve the cribbo

I read his stuff isn’t from italy and he uses someone in the la jewelry district.
He says he doesn't do ropes from Italy (Peru instead), but other chains are from Italy. Video is from 2020 assuming it still applies.
No clue if he imports directly from Italy or if he gets them from other jewlerers who buy from Italy.

The thing with those diamond tennis chains is that those diamonds will be set in something that looks like the Rolex fluted bezel. In the light it shines and gives the effect that the stone is bigger than it is. When you see it real close it's laughable at how tiny that "diamond" actually is.

The thing with those diamond tennis chains is that those diamonds will be set in something that looks like the Rolex fluted bezel. In the light it shines and gives the effect that the stone is bigger than it is. When you see it real close it's laughable at how tiny that "diamond" actually is.
They call that the illusion setting it’s trash IMO

Need your help.

Used 10k Yellow Gold Cuban Link Chain 24”/7.5MM 104.9g $3250.

too good to be true?

pics? seller? 10k I'd stay away!
chain.png

Shop owner knows my pop so he always gives us first dibs on stuff before he puts it out.

Thanks for the feedback gents. I'll pass on it.

I'll be on the look out for a 14K chain. Seems like you guys are very low on 10K.

Will be my next watch purchase to hold me over until I afford the prezzy... still not buying it today tho... Movado Outlets sometimes have better sales.

20220323_110329.jpg
20220323_140149.jpg

We got in a pretty decent rope bracelet today, but after losing my last bracelet last year... Im good

Bought these Tennis chains…. Not sure how authentic but they definitely be hittin in the dark and light… all I need…

Attachments

• 120C3B26-3679-40D6-8C9D-35838C2EE3C0.jpeg
    120C3B26-3679-40D6-8C9D-35838C2EE3C0.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 465
Back
Top Bottom