**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

S shawntitan dope *** kilo chain! Why many of us here recommend Leon’s for bigger chains. All the reasons you mentioned make them a great choice.
Appreciate the love.
The chain is comically enormous… and totally impractical as a piece of “jewelry”
But we got the price over spot as low as we could, and it feels like a more enjoyable alternative to “gold coins that sit in a safe”
That was the goal here.
What’s insane is seeing the price of kilo chains from “name” jewelers… some of their markups on the same amount of gold is ridiculous. That’s where Niketalk saved him.

Same. But also because several people around my way were robbed and not trying to be victimized myself

Yeah man its bad out here.

Did you guys see someone tried to run up on Sauce Walka and his chain & got killed. Dude probably tried to snap it off and run off but Sauce had the quick draw of that gun or his security and shot him dead out in Cali.

Yeah man its bad out here.

Did you guys see someone tried to run up on Sauce Walka and his chain & got killed. Dude probably tried to snap it off and run off but Sauce had the quick draw of that gun or his security and shot him dead out in Cali.
Son is a clown for even making people believe that he did that.

yooooo, i just saw something hilarious..... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

oh-really.gif

okay i’m new here but i been following this thread for a while. what’s the consensus…..i know everyone loves daniels but lately i notice they’re weight went down and price is fairly high….Leon’s was mentioned but skeptical because not much out there on him….if people who ordered online can give some feedback on that….Lirys? good pricing i hear that there’s someone new working there making tighter links….also i find it weird there’s never any pictures or videos of anyone crafting “handmade chains”….Limaxi? if anyone can give some feedback on them also horrible website and no ways of purchasing other than in person….

word the head looks too big but it's not the finished product + we don't know how it looks when worn

Back
Top Bottom