**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this is great! Is this the medium sized piece? I love the deep blue jewels for the eyes.

I finally made a purchase from GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone It's a piece already showcased in here but I remember he and I spoke on it back in May when I came in here looking for a budget piece. Many clowned that it couldn't be done but George is for the people and got it done. He's doing "God's" work by offering quality jewelry at a great affordable price. Good work doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby chill my guy. You seem pressed, have an ensure bro. The summer's almost over, the hot august nights causing irritability?

Many people appreciate the updates, he does good work and it's content. Like someone mentioned not everyone has a social media account. And you're by far exaggerating the nature of his posts my guy.
Facts! George is good people.

Tryna get rid of the JP AND Cuban setup as a WHOLE.
Jp is 56g14k from ice box baby /medium size
Cuban is 138.8 grams 10K 30 inches.( you could cut it and make a bracket and still have a chain to 😂)
Looking to for what I got it for. So for cheap. There are no issues with the set up and have normal wear.
6253C7AF-FD31-4F32-A029-4F6D3DF3A093.png
55F9D94C-DD5F-4045-A246-CA7E671FE746.jpeg

Last edited:
Tryna get rid of the JP and Cuban setup.
Jp is 56g14k from ice box baby /medium size
Cuban is 138.8 grams 10K 30 inches.( you could cut it and make a bracket and still have a chain to 😂)
Looking to for what I got it for. So for cheap. There are no issues with the set up and have normal wear.
6253C7AF-FD31-4F32-A029-4F6D3DF3A093.png
55F9D94C-DD5F-4045-A246-CA7E671FE746.jpeg
Nice set up, I appreciate the 30” chain but I’m old school lol

Back
Top Bottom