**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hey I have this silver piece I did for someone but they want to change color finish so I am gonna give this piece to someone on NT for Free. Everyone who replies will be entered in chance to win piece. All I will ship for free just please be in United States and also when you get the piece just post on your social media that’s it. Good luck
Count me in George, please!

Hey I have this silver piece I did for someone but they want to change color finish so I am gonna give this piece to someone on NT for Free. Everyone who replies will be entered in chance to win piece. All I will ship for free just please be in United States and also when you get the piece just post on your social media that’s it. Good luck
IN 🙏🏻

Count me in!

:nerd:

Holy crank the lurkers coming out in droves!!! Ain’t seen more than half these people signing up for this raffle post in here in 6+ mos and this is the fastest this thread has moved in months :lol:

Hope y’all end up copping something from George / Ice Kings in the future since he doing the damn thing making great affordable jewelry.

Beam me up, George :smile:

djlunchbox djlunchbox exactly bro! All these dudes came out the bushes for a handout. Most prolly dont even have a chain, just a damn neck lol 😂

George got 40 entries and i done seen maybe 10 post in here.

I’m good tho good luck to the lurkers. George should engrave y’all’s NT and IG handles on the back :tongue:

I got a new JP in the works with George hopefully have for NYE and another one in the next month or so. After that see what other design he can cook up.

i’m not entering the sweepstakes but props to george for throwin the oop to NT. cool to see.

in the meantime, i’m saving my pennies for a franco. been thinking about one since trying it on like two years ago

Back
Top Bottom