**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

sl4nzo.jpg

Killa >>>>>

He should have The Dude who made Zoe New Chain Redo that Diplomat plate Byrd Chainin 3D

Fully Flooded tho

Would be Soooooooo Sick

I have found a link where I can get ful diamond dial, bezel and case Jacob & Co watches for around $1500 and full dimaond Breitlings for approx.$2000. They are all authentic but aftermarket diamonds mostly, they are all recently repossesed in a recent raid and now up for sale. I am being deadly seriousjust message me ASAP and we can work something out, I mean it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

I have found a link where I can get ful diamond dial, bezel and case Jacob & Co watches for around $1500 and full dimaond Breitlings for approx. $2000. They are all authentic but aftermarket diamonds mostly, they are all recently repossesed in a recent raid and now up for sale. I am being deadly serious just message me ASAP and we can work something out, I mean it.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

PM Sent!

Respond please!!!
Spoiler [+]
62f35afbb319a4951ce450f29cbf868c47b11f3.jpg

Originally Posted by retro7sz10

The roc bron?
He's had it BEFORE he was drafted by the Cavs, Hov been on him since his Senior Year in HS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I have found a link where I can get ful diamond dial, bezel and case Jacob & Co watches for around $1500 and full dimaond Breitlings for approx. $2000. They are all authentic but aftermarket diamonds mostly, they are all recently repossesed in a recent raid and now up for sale. I am being deadly serious just message me ASAP and we can work something out, I mean it.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

PM Sent!

Respond please!!!
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

lol... wasnt tryna hate on his sister.

im sayin though...
33md5.jpg

grin.gif

speaking of hatin/inappropriate... i was watchin freestyle friday the other day (shout to kiotti!) and saw the blame it video for the first time... ol girlrosci was like "yeahhhhh! show the big girls some love... do ya thing ma!" ... or somethin like that. i felt akward...

Originally Posted by dreClark

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

PM Sent!

Respond please!!!
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
i didnt see that at first...

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by f LightYear

35416f1463fd2dd40dc71711243b495fc67a0d2a.jpg
fa9262a1426c5fbc2b2d8704a9ef216964caa896.jpg

The size of that jacket is ridiculous.

Cats dont understand that those European clothes are for petite cats only,not someone who is benching 300 easily.
You know how it is, if it got the green/red/green, etc. it's getting copped.
And that ROC chain looks puny on LeBron.

I assumed he was talking about LeBron.

I have serious doubts that the dude in the Gucci is puttin up 300lbs.

Back
Top Bottom