**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

diamond-look.gif

It does look like the one eye diamond is larger than the other, but in the other picture they look the same 🤷‍♂️

But honestly most people are not looking at jewelry that closely, from a foot or two away you wouldn't notice those things

It does look like the one eye diamond is larger than the other, but in the other picture they look the same 🤷‍♂️

But honestly most people are not looking at jewelry that closely, from a foot or two away you wouldn't notice those things
they are the same size stone. that's just the reflection

Finally got my wedding band, guys! A little too much, but since I downgraded a lot I wanted the most meaningful piece of jewelry to stand out. It's starting to get real, and August can't come soon enough for the wedding in Lake Como, Italy!

3.25ct VS1 14k White Gold 8mm Wedding Band
Nice! I’m getting married in June and just put an order in for a similiar band. 10mm 14k yellow gold. Is your an eternity?

Agree. That goes for gold plated jewelry that wont last the test of time. Some spent close to 10K money for plated stuff

sometimes its all they can afford or they just dont want to spend money on jewelry like that... I remember when I first got my chain in 2016 I was hyped and showed my coworker... he was envious and wanted one himself... went to his crib a year later and he was like my moms got me a chain finally... its gold plated but whatever I like it... I felt bad for him but he was happy so I said oh nice chain

sometimes its all they can afford or they just dont want to spend money on jewelry like that... I remember when I first got my chain in 2016 I was hyped and showed my coworker... he was envious and wanted one himself... went to his crib a year later and he was like my moms got me a chain finally... its gold plated but whatever I like it... I felt bad for him but he was happy so I said oh nice chain
Oh, thats def not what i meant. And i agree with you 💯. Didnt mean that as an insult to those who cant get the real thing
What i meant was i’ve seen gold plated JPs and chains (some advertised here) for damn near 10K prices. I just dont see the value in spending a G on a silver piece 🤷🏽‍♂️Just me tho

Back
Top Bottom