**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nice! I’m getting married in June and just put an order in for a similiar band. 10mm 14k yellow gold. Is your an eternity?
I wanted eternity but since I do a lot of typing for work I felt that would mess up my MacBook or cause diamonds to come loose easier so its 80-85% diamonds around the band and maybe half an inch or so of 14k white gold. Scratches on that could be buffed easier than replacing diamonds or a 4k macbook IMO.

Had to try on the rings since August was so far off to actually get to wear, lol. Man do they hit in the light. Idc what some say if you make a relationship with a mall jeweler nad visit them enough they will look out on customs and price. S/O to Elite Jewelers in Wheaton Mall fr fr.
IMG_7589.jpeg

Last edited:
I wanted eternity but since I do a lot of typing for work I felt that would mess up my MacBook or cause diamonds to come loose easier so its 80-85% diamonds around the band and maybe half an inch or so of 14k white gold. Scratches on that could be buffed easier than replacing diamonds or a 4k macbook IMO.

Yeah thats exactly what I’m getting.

Had to try on the rings since August was so far off to actually get to wear, lol. Man do they hit in the light. Idc what some say if you make a relationship with a mall jeweler nad visit them enough they will look out on customs and price. S/O to ELite Jewelers in Wheaton Mall fr fr.
Beautiful! I went with a pear shaped center stone with a halo as well for my fiance

CF553F08-7CB2-4095-84B8-2BE103F68F8A.jpeg

You should never buy an eternity band anyway... they diamonds are way more likely to get damaged, plus resizing is either impossible or will ruin the look of the ring.

Anyone live in the NYC / North Jersey area? I have a necklace bracelet set that I want to sell.. but I’m trying to find a good spot to make that happen.. any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

FAB8D484-F619-4F77-8E6B-DDDF577D1299.jpeg

2AF1DADE-9008-4D60-A496-954EF2E6AA5B.jpeg
C754FD40-B934-49BE-8129-97D616DEE02A.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^if someone is paying that money for plated they dumb AF

I went plated cuz i wasnt gonna drop $10K on a piece fam

George took care of me and gave me affordable prices for pieces i coveted for years

I'll never claim more than they are, always upfront when people ask

at least you keepin it a buck about it. alot of dudes dont, and if you dont wanna spend racks on chains/pendants then do you bro

Btw I dont think he meant $10k i think he meant you can get the same stuff in 10k gold rather than plating silver, but again whatever works for you

finally got my Turbo D pendant in, huge thank you to maxair59 maxair59 like always, happened to be coming into town and we linked at the airport for the quick exchange, appreciate you for doing that bro

Always had trouble finding cool "D" lettering/logos, and having a Grand National the backwards 6 just made sense for me.

Specs: 14k, double layered 4mm thick, first layer sand blasted, upper layer polished stripe and second stripe VS white diamonds 1.5CT (I wanted to go yellow stones but wasnt worth the crazy price difference imo)

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

finally got my Turbo D pendant in, huge thank you to maxair59 maxair59 like always, happened to be coming into town and we linked at the airport for the quick exchange, appreciate you for doing that bro

Always had trouble finding cool "D" lettering/logos, and having a Grand National the backwards 6 just made sense for me.

Specs: 14k, double layered 4mm thick, first layer sand blasted, upper layer polished stripe and second stripe VS white diamonds 1.5CT (I wanted to go yellow stones but wasnt worth the crazy price difference imo)

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG
Appreciate you guy! 🫡🫡🫡🫡

After getting him recommended here and also seeing only positive feedback about him, I decided to go with maxair59 maxair59 for my tennis bracelet.
I have now sent the deposit and will keep you updated here, as I have not seen a tennis bracelet from him here yet and so far the communication has been smooth.

Back
Top Bottom