**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

But hey i mean I’ll just go about my life living good with my GOS “fake” piece n chains
1680364796498.jpeg

I watched that whole video waiting for him to elaborate on what was "fake" about it. Fake diamonds? Gold over silver? What?

I watched that whole video waiting for him to elaborate on what was "fake" about it. Fake diamonds? Gold over silver? What?
i would assume the gold since he kept referring it to die cast metal, and if the gold isn't real i would assume the stones aren't either.

That last sentence alone speaks volumes to your insecurity and lack of masculinity. Your self worth is only valued by your designer.

And George’s work is light years beyond middle of the mall jewelry or any of these other online hip hop jewelry spots.

But hey i mean I’ll just go about my life living good with my GOS “fake” piece n chains

099543EF-7AE8-4A7A-8B41-E1F491E703A8.jpeg
What’s the mm on that moon chain?

George is solid, had my 14k piece done from him. Received and it’s beautiful. Also, had it xrf tested locally n all checks out good. 🔥 Cuban link is from c4G out of Miami.
What’s the specs of the jp? Plated ??

I mean....Maino's piece is definitely the same mold of Troy Ave. Most probably the same jeweler....the size, the thickness, the shape.... they probably both full of shh*

Back
Top Bottom