**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1684527613280.gif

Just to break up the raffle entries and showcase one of maxair59 maxair59 ’s flawless pendant he made for me. I have 4 pendants total from him and looking to add more if the lakers’ win #18 😉

14k, ~ 50g family pendant with natural birthstones of my 4 kids (blurred it out a bit for privacy). Paired with a 11mm chain. It’s double sided with the virgin mary on the back.

Guy is a complete professional, gives frequent updates on the process and the price/quality is unmatched.

So even if you don’t win this raffle, i suggest putting him on when you’re looking for custom work 💯

Attachments

• IMG_5393.jpeg
    IMG_5393.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 200
Yeah bro

@polosanddunks See above my guy

Shouting out someone that has 0 to do with this raffle is crazy 😅😅

it's probably one of his burners, 95% of his posts is either admiring his work or promotion of Moissanite.
not a single post anywhere else on nt! 🤦🏿‍♂️

Ya both tripping. I think the only thing yall reading on this thread is the words "Jesus" and "piece".. I think the rest of the content for you is irrelevant.

I said already I was on the forum AGES ago, way before George. I'm talking about the LAX days etc. in fact i even got a piece from him. I was inactive for a while and I re-created the account.
I don't promote moissanite I just like to see the double side of things and valuate.
Yeah not a single post anywhere on NT because I don't care about the rest of the things, in case you didn't realise this is probably the only spot when online when you can actually read, see and discuss ** bling bling **. Or do you want me to be on reddit?
beer-2258272_f77b3_hd.jpeg

and since you been all over my profile if you had a bit of brain you would notice I usually post when you are in bed sleeping with your Jesus piece....probably becase I'm based in Europe? Duh!

Starting my beginning steps for a 24k 24in. 8mm cuban. So far it's looking it will be CMG. Anyone other places I should look at? and does 200 grams sound about right ?

Check out 9999gold_jewelry on IG. I like their custom pieces. I thought i read here that CMG was caught underkarat a number of times. I could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom