**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Picked up a 10mm rose recently

Attachments

• IMG_2815.jpeg
    IMG_2815.jpeg
    478.1 KB · Views: 962
Speaking of Cubans…do any of y’all have pieces from Gus Villa? I’m thinking of getting a silver 8mm for daily wear. Yellow gold isn’t for me.

Was not too happy with his work. The box lock wasn’t soldered on clean and the chain kinked up easy. I did buy it during holiday season last year so not sure if he rushed it.

Good to know, thanks.

Does anyone have any feedback on Daniel Jewelry vs Gus Villa? I want a 6 or 7mm, but Gus has 8mm in .950 as the smallest. Daniel makes a 7mm, but is more expensive using .925. If Daniel’s quality is $100 better then no issue, but I don’t want to pay for the 1mm difference if it’s not worth it.

Good to know, thanks.

Does anyone have any feedback on Daniel Jewelry vs Gus Villa? I want a 6 or 7mm, but Gus has 8mm in .950 as the smallest. Daniel makes a 7mm, but is more expensive using .925. If Daniel’s quality is $100 better then no issue, but I don’t want to pay for the 1mm difference if it’s not worth it.
Do you know if they both hand make the bigger silver Cubans? Haven’t bought from Daniels but he definitely has a fan club. Cubanaknows used to ride crazy hard for him.

Do you know if they both hand make the bigger silver Cubans? Haven’t bought from Daniels but he definitely has a fan club. Cubanaknows used to ride crazy hard for him.

I could be wrong, but they both advertise as hand making all of their Cubans. Tbh, Gus’s YT content had me swaying his way and his links appear to be tighter, but he won’t make a smaller width when I asked.

I could be wrong, but they both advertise as hand making all of their Cubans. Tbh, Gus’s YT content had me swaying his way and his links appear to be tighter, but he won’t make a smaller width when I asked.
I know for the gold, a lot of them won’t hand make anything under 5mm (could be wrong on the size) due to it being time consuming and not worth their time so I don’t know how that would correlate to silver. Also there is a jeweler (I forgot the name) in Miami that makes a lot of the Cubans for a lot of different jewelers.

Back
Top Bottom