**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Supreme getting in on it too :lol:

supreme.jpg

Does anyone do custom work on a customer supplied piece? I want diamonds on my clasp, similar to this. I asked Gus if I could send mine back to have it done, but he said he only does diamond locks on gold.

IMG_3337.jpeg

Peace. I been lurking on this thread for a while but finally signed up specifically to post in here. I am looking for a smaller version of the Santa Barbara piece Nas used to rock back in the days. I think I have seen a pic with Cam wearing a similar one too in an ad somewhere. The joints they have on were pretty big but I saw an older dude walking down the street with a smaller version. Only time I ever seen it and I'm not the type to go up to someone and ask them where they got something. Probably like 2" as opposed to the big one Nas has on in the Survival of the Fittest video.

It is no where to be found on the net as far as I can see. I been all over NYC- Fordham Rd., Colosseum, Tommy Jewels, etc and the only place I saw it was at Popular Jewelry but it was in white gold and was the big version. I don't **** with that spot anyway so I didn't even bother to ask them any questions after they gave my boy an attitude one time and broke his balls over pricing which was ridiculous.

Might be a long shot but this looks like the place where maybe I can get an answer so figured I'd sign up and ask. Appreciate any help.

1692823730893.png

Peace. I been lurking on this thread for a while but finally signed up specifically to post in here. I am looking for a smaller version of the Santa Barbara piece Nas used to rock back in the days. I think I have seen a pic with Cam wearing a similar one too in an ad somewhere. The joints they have on were pretty big but I saw an older dude walking down the street with a smaller version. Only time I ever seen it and I'm not the type to go up to someone and ask them where they got something. Probably like 2" as opposed to the big one Nas has on in the Survival of the Fittest video.

It is no where to be found on the net as far as I can see. I been all over NYC- Fordham Rd., Colosseum, Tommy Jewels, etc and the only place I saw it was at Popular Jewelry but it was in white gold and was the big version. I don't **** with that spot anyway so I didn't even bother to ask them any questions after they gave my boy an attitude one time and broke his balls over pricing which was ridiculous.

Might be a long shot but this looks like the place where maybe I can get an answer so figured I'd sign up and ask. Appreciate any help.

1692823730893.png

China town in NYC has some religious pendants that look good

Daniels INC online has some 14k stuff, but most have size

Last edited:
China town in NYC has some religious pendants that look good

Daniels INC online has some 14k stuff, but most have size

Yeah, I been all over and can't find it anywhere. The Santa Barbara's in the video you posted are all readily available all over but the full body one is elusive, other than an ugly white gold one I saw at Popular Jewelry. I know the mold is out there and pieces obviously exist, but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for the reply, though. :emoji_muscle:

This is the white gold one they have at Popular Jewelry. This one has to be about 4.5 inches. I am looking for one like 2 inches.

Attachments

• barbara 2.jpg
    barbara 2.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 1,103

L
1692823730893.png
You got any more pics of Nas wearing it? Are you sure it's a Barbara peice? I can't really tell

Edit: I just seen the popular jewelry photo you posted now I see what you looking for. You should probably just ask a jeweler to recreate it for you since you have reference photos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom