**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My friend is looking for a tennis chain. He wants lab diamonds to try and keep it affordable. Anywhere I can point him to look?

My friend is looking for a tennis chain. He wants lab diamonds to try and keep it affordable. Anywhere I can point him to look?
I’d tell him look overseas that’s where the stones come from US jewelers add “their tax” to it

Also a lot of 5mm and below are machine made and weight depends on how tight and what shape the links are. Some Cubans are a little flatter or more round than others

Anyone know where this chain is from or the name of the style?

IMG_2301.jpeg

Need some insight from the more knowledgable members.

Looking at a tennis chain with the following specs:

~4 carats natural diamonds GH SI2-I1
~12g, 14kt white gold

Assuming everything is what it they say it is, roughly how much should this cost me?

Jareds has them for just under $6k

I wouldn't pay any more than a couple hundred cause that's some rinky dink diamonds

My grills my most worn jewelry by far
You'll wear bottoms with these? Or just these

i've grown out of mine in a sense, mainly cuz i dont do sh*t to stunt :lol: but id def wear these since theyre super low key

Na i almost got bottoms to go with em but decided not too

When i feel like pulling out the big guns i wear these

Back
Top Bottom