**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

another cop, all done with my holiday shopping
shout out again to maxair59 maxair59 for the block letters DEE for me, D for my girl and M's for my daughters, theirs on ropes and mine and my girls on francos, all 14k

IMG_2876.jpeg

IMG_2879.JPG

updated collection pic, still looking for a rolli >D
IMG_2881.jpg

What chain style would compliment a Cuban? Might grab something for the holidays to stack.

Ok guise so I need yalls help....any info is greatly appreciated, so I'm trying to get a custom chain for my newborn. Her name is Charlotte. Mom got me and my sister something similar when we were born so I'm trying to keep da tradition going. What are my best options? It does not have to be heavy at all, I remember being able to bend mine when I was younger. (Wish I can find a pic but da piece is actually in DR of all places)
And while we are at it, I'm trying to grab for myself as an Xmas end of da year type present a wrap around nail bracelet has , and im trying to match it with a piece same thing being da cross as da nails ,I'm positive yall seen tons of em. So what would be my best online option? Or should I just hit 47th street and kick tires to see what's up?! Again my pieces can 10k gold for all I care no need to be top of da line. But my daughters I would appreciate some quality. Again any and all responses are appreciated!

Ok guise so I need yalls help....any info is greatly appreciated, so I'm trying to get a custom chain for my newborn. Her name is Charlotte. Mom got me and my sister something similar when we were born so I'm trying to keep da tradition going. What are my best options? It does not have to be heavy at all, I remember being able to bend mine when I was younger. (Wish I can find a pic but da piece is actually in DR of all places)
And while we are at it, I'm trying to grab for myself as an Xmas end of da year type present a wrap around nail bracelet has , and im trying to match it with a piece same thing being da cross as da nails ,I'm positive yall seen tons of em. So what would be my best online option? Or should I just hit 47th street and kick tires to see what's up?! Again my pieces can 10k gold for all I care no need to be top of da line. But my daughters I would appreciate some quality. Again any and all responses are appreciated!

Hit up maxair59 maxair59

another cop, all done with my holiday shopping
shout out again to maxair59 maxair59 for the block letters DEE for me, D for my girl and M's for my daughters, theirs on ropes and mine and my girls on francos, all 14k

IMG_2876.jpeg

IMG_2879.JPG

updated collection pic, still looking for a rolli >D
IMG_2881.jpg
Appreciate you bro! Collection looking healthy!! What Rolex is on the radar?

So im thinking im gonna unload a bunch of my silver stuff soon. Best place for a small like 3mm franco/hermes link or similar 10k rose gold chain?

So im thinking im gonna unload a bunch of my silver stuff soon. Best place for a small like 3mm franco/hermes link or similar 10k rose gold chain?

Would go to Jacoje when he has a 10% off sale (Just did for halloween). Ends up being around $50/gram for 14k which it doesn't get much cheaper than that brand new. He doesn't do 10k tho. 14k or 18k.

will be doing the raffle in 30 mins. These are all the names I have. If i missed anyone let me know now.
  • Dhizzle
  • Daruma
  • Qualms
  • Vsoriano
  • MrClean510
  • dgoins1
  • kvsm23vs24
  • twoglocknines
  • fatballer
  • djlunchbox
  • doublemesh96
  • LD7
  • flipside1212
  • JayBlazennn
  • 1c3m4m
  • capo1119
  • All Ready

Always bro, appreciate you making my ideas into reality 🫡
Just a peasant one :lol: a basic steel sub date / gmt II, black or other colors, never had one before and everytime I get a chance to buy one a car I want pops up 😅
Anytime my guy 🫡🫡

I picked up a sub for my bday a couple weeks ago lol, always wanted one plus needed something on a rubber strap. Cars is my kryptonite too, so I feel you on that 😅
IMG_2882.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom