**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Congrats doublemesh96 doublemesh96 you won. PM Your address and will send out this week

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 7.09.26 PM.png

IMG_9834.jpeg

rah, i was out of town for few days I cant believe I missed the raffle!

OG Death Row pendant been auctioned off:

rah, i was out of town for few days I cant believe I missed the raffle!

OG Death Row pendant been auctioned off:

Minimum bid 90k? Foh :lol:

Anytime my guy 🫡🫡

I picked up a sub for my bday a couple weeks ago lol, always wanted one plus needed something on a rubber strap. Cars is my kryptonite too, so I feel you on that 😅
IMG_2882.jpeg
Know some of yall might kill me on this one but.. been thinkin of grabbin me and the wife rollies on some investment( personal) ish. Rollies hold value and most appreciate.. plus I always wanted one. Prob buy used..All gold datejust for me and two tone datejust for her

Know some of yall might kill me on this one but.. been thinkin of grabbin me and the wife rollies on some investment( personal) ish. Rollies hold value and most appreciate.. plus I always wanted one. Prob buy used..All gold datejust for me and two tone datejust for her
Good pick ups in my opinion I got mine last year don’t wear it all the time but definitely nice to pull out from time to time

I never knew they made an all gold datejust.

All gold datejust is kinda rare and I’m not sure the current Datejust II was ever made in solid gold. Personally I would just aim for a day date if solid gold was the plan.

I’ve come to appreciate two tone looks over time.

All gold datejust is kinda rare and I’m not sure the current Datejust II was ever made in solid gold. Personally I would just aim for a day date if solid gold was the plan.

I’ve come to appreciate two tone looks over time.

You can always do what one NT'er on here did. He bought a vintage civil war era rolex with the super hollow links and flex like you've made it.

Back
Top Bottom