**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That's wild though. I could go to Jacob right now and he would tell me to buy this cuban he has cause originally it's marked at $65k, but today it's only $20k for 100 grams of gold.

Yeah, it's a huge saving off his price but that's not a deal.
Son said he went in there and held it, why not just have them weigh it though. Def should know better especially being in this thread.

IMG_0910.png
No link though?

^ I was in phoenix over thanksgiving weekend and found this at a jeweler. Looked around and offered less than half than they were asking for and didnt really need it but thought it would be cool to have on those summer nights when I’m in one of the old schools.
IMG_1340.jpeg

nice! specs? what jeweler 👀

Haven’t seen what gold per gram is these days but what would be a price range for a 6-7mm Cuban bracelet? Between 7-7.5 inches length. Thanks in advance for any info. Any LA jewelers as references as well?

full daily wear set. Starting to think that 18K is too soft for me for daily wear. I love the richer color but I am always having problems. See the IF Micro Jesus bail - almost worn through.

also - The skull is new and is 18K but was suprised how colorless it looks next to the 18K IF Jesus but I know the gold alternative can cause colorvariance. Was thinking of even getting it tested, for a little thing, it was pricey

IMG_8878.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 12.07.42 AM.png

What mm Franco would go best to layer with a 6mm Cuban? I’m thinking of adding a second chain to the daily wear setup. 3mm?

Back
Top Bottom