**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What mm Franco would go best to layer with a 6mm Cuban? I’m thinking of adding a second chain to the daily wear setup. 3mm?
Thats more of a personal preference. I have a 2.5 and 3mm that I pair with my 8mm cuban, I personally wouldnt go smaller then 2.5 because I have a very athletic build, but someone skinnier could probably pull it off.

Took me a while but finally found a solid hamsa to pair with my daily franco's.
front.jpg
back.jpg

Thats more of a personal preference. I have a 2.5 and 3mm that I pair with my 8mm cuban, I personally wouldnt go smaller then 2.5 because I have a very athletic build, but someone skinnier could probably pull it off.

I’m a bulkier guy myself (45” chest) so 3mm is probably where I’d land. My 8mm Cuban was getting a little heavy for daily wear, which is why I dropped to a 6mm. Adding another chain will be heavier overall, but lighter bc it’s 2 not 1 if that makes sense?:lol:

full daily wear set. Starting to think that 18K is too soft for me for daily wear. I love the richer color but I am always having problems. See the IF Micro Jesus bail - almost worn through.

also - The skull is new and is 18K but was suprised how colorless it looks next to the 18K IF Jesus but I know the gold alternative can cause colorvariance. Was thinking of even getting it tested, for a little thing, it was pricey

IMG_8878.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 12.07.42 AM.png
How long have you been wearing the Jesus?

I’m a bulkier guy myself (45” chest) so 3mm is probably where I’d land. My 8mm Cuban was getting a little heavy for daily wear, which is why I dropped to a 6mm. Adding another chain will be heavier overall, but lighter bc it’s 2 not 1 if that makes sense?:lol:
I feel you on that, I only wear the cuban for special occasions. I don't know how these dudes rock full Kilo's

full daily wear set. Starting to think that 18K is too soft for me for daily wear. I love the richer color but I am always having problems. See the IF Micro Jesus bail - almost worn through.

also - The skull is new and is 18K but was suprised how colorless it looks next to the 18K IF Jesus but I know the gold alternative can cause colorvariance. Was thinking of even getting it tested, for a little thing, it was pricey

IMG_8878.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 12.07.42 AM.png
How long did you own that joint befor you wore down the bail that hard? My micro pieces from them never come off but it aint that bad after a year+ some.

i know its hella last minute, but does anyone know of a spot that can get me a 14k franco in 16" or 18" by Wednesday?

How long did you own that joint befor you wore down the bail that hard? My micro pieces from them never come off but it aint that bad after a year+ some.
I gotta be 5+ years in on it

bobiasborgenson bobiasborgenson

I got an IFandCO micro JP and the bail looks exactly like yours. Mine is 14k so i don’t think anything is wrong, it is probably just how they make them I’m thinking.
Good to know, I just figured it mine was because its 18K

I thought it could be the chain I use too but its just a thicker franco than what IF sends

Just bought a 21 inch 18K popcorn chain and kuwait and I feel like I paid more than I shouldve, I paid like 1.8 and was a lil over 25 grams.

Back
Top Bottom