**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Screenshot 5.png

Not really jewelry but has the sterling silver hits on the frame
Your boy had to get prescription glasses :ohwell: went to get myself some magician attire :lol:

IMG_5998 2.jpeg

which one of these yall think looks better? and could be more easily sold if i need to in the future

which one of these yall think looks better? and could be more easily sold if i need to in the future

Honestly man not a smart buy. This 12.5 gram piece you will be lucky to get $1000 back in a private sale. $590 worth of gold if you were to just sell it for spot.

But in general yellow gold should always be easier to flip than white gold.

Dang when yall start hating diamonds in this thread :lol:

Yes for the most part they’re worthless but this is the jewelry thread not solid gold thread. But to answer your question you really wont get anything back for either of this pieces.

For the record, i love diamonds. But they have to be the right size, and have the right C’s. The link showed G color stones on a 13g total pendant. Probably worth 1/3 of the asking price, if that.

i tried to find cheaper but could not, store at the mall wanted 8.6k lol
8.6k is a joke. like the other cat said, I'd reach out to maxair and see what he can do for around that budget. the gram weight like everyone said is super light. maybe bump it up to like 35 grams or so. that way it wont feel like it will blow away in the wind.

Back
Top Bottom