**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yea i did that on purpose
laugh.gif

051309-084.jpg
nvm on my comments about the kicks before
051309-032.jpg
051309-056.jpg

051309-029.jpg

S.F. 2 sucks

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da only other legitimate owner of da transformer piece...

you don't get tired of posting the same $+!% over and over?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im sayin...

roll.gif

like i stated on the previous page............

so many pics get recycled in jewelry threads just to keep it movin
laugh.gif

edit: heads up

*WSHH & StreetHeat Exclusive*
OJ THE JUICE MAN SHOWS HIS JEWS OFF AND TELLS HOW MUCH EACH PICE COSTED

Total Views : 12641
Video Added : 2009-05-16

pice costed
laugh.gif

lurkin2long wrote:

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da only other legitimate owner of da transformer piece...

you don't get tired of posting the same $+!% over and over?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im sayin...

*WSHH & StreetHeat Exclusive*
OJ THE JUICE MAN SHOWS HIS JEWS OFF AND TELLS HOW MUCH EACH PICE COSTED

Total Views : 12641
Video Added : 2009-05-16

pice costed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
"Alaska in Atlanta", "5 rings like a NBA basketballplayer, championship size rings and all"

Man jewelry been played out since 2005, I hope Ben Baller stashed and invested some of his profits

dudes breitling with the tourbillon is 100% fake and im sure the piece is as well, lots of dudes now making pieces silver with colored CZs

gonna pick up my piece on sunday, 26cts total

Originally Posted by FaMs

Man jewelry been played out since 2005, I hope Ben Baller stashed and invested some of his profits
qft

its getting beyond ridiculous. dudes talking about wearing plastic/wooden jesus pieces
laugh.gif
Pretty soon you'll be walking around the mall seeing flamboyant mardi graschains with a jesus charm LMAO

Originally Posted by solesavage

qft
roll.gif

its getting beyond ridiculous. dudes talking about wearing plastic/wooden jesus pieces
laugh.gif
Pretty soon you'll be walking around the mall seeing flamboyant mardi gras chains with a jesus charm LMAO

that aint even jesus' image... the council of NICEA 325 AD created his image from SERAPTIS CHRISTUS..... the statue dates b4 jesus and its sad to see yallfollowing an image

Ha a breitling tourbillion... the flying disc with "diamonds" looks terrible.why is it lower than the glass of the watch

never

maybe gaudy jewelry is played out, but who is wearin stuff like that besides rappers?

lurkin2long wrote:
FaMs wrote:

never

maybe gaudy jewelry is played out, but who is wearin stuff like that besides rappers?
G-Shock > Ice
Sea Shell or Twine necklace > Precious Metals

...ladies love my Pac-Sun/ Old Navy swag...were in a recession, these jewels are unobtainable...word to Cam's NBA jacket
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom