**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

heres a quick pix

g-shock + enamel jesus , around 9 racks

hit up icebox, lax, or ben, they all do crazy work
so 9 stacks for both? Don't the iced out g-shocks go for around 5 alone. So the jesus was about 4?
nerd.gif

I dont know what you guys are mad about, id say maybeeeee 10 people on here can afford a real Jesus anyways..............I never understood why if somebodywants one why not make an affortable one? people on NT are broke these days

heres a quick pix

killin' em. you shoulda tagged it, this picture will go around bc super ill.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I always though Fab' was the "Derrick Rose" of Hip-Hop.....But all of this Loso's Way Promotion is really bringing some personality out of him...
that dumb _
laugh.gif
waited till he's like 32 now. he'slucky his Dominican blood still makes him look young.

heres a quick pix

pimp.gif
Niceee
If not too much to ask, how much $ is G shock by itself?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

how much would one of those be without any diamonds and a 40" bead chain?
thats what i want to know

this is what I've been trying to get done for awhile... I hit up LAX first and he says they must be made with stones... so then I hit up Zahir and he saidhe can do it and he's supposed to be working on something... so we'll see what happens...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I always though Fab' was the "Derrick Rose" of Hip-Hop.....But all of this Loso's Way Promotion is really bringing some personality out of him...

media training probably got him coming out his shell a lil

Originally Posted by CJ863

Mateen Cleaves wrote:

FlyingEMU05 wrote:

this is what I've been trying to get done for awhile... I hit up LAX first and he says they must be made with stones... so then I hit up Zahir and he said he can do it and he's supposed to be working on something... so we'll see what happens...

i think lax says it has to be made with stones because his mold already has the holes for the stones to be set. unless thats how all the molds are then i dontknow.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Mateen Cleaves wrote:

FlyingEMU05 wrote:

this is what I've been trying to get done for awhile... I hit up LAX first and he says they must be made with stones... so then I hit up Zahir and he said he can do it and he's supposed to be working on something... so we'll see what happens...

i think lax says it has to be made with stones because his mold already has the holes for the stones to be set. unless thats how all the molds are then i dont know.

it can be done without diamonds, maybe to him its just worthless work without diamonds? who knows. Im sure someone will make them available to us.

I dont care for diamonds, id love to get a gold one with gold bead chain but i dont got the money to spend on that right now and i dont even wear jewelry butjesus piece is hot.

different strokes, but enamel jesus pieces creep me out...remind me of xmas nativity scenes peeps put on their lawns or by the curb when someone gets got.

then again, still something off to me about icing out jesus' head and putting it on display.....blasphemic, imo.

p.s. good looks, dst1. if you do roll thru my boy's shop, post some pics of your ink or at least your experience....good or bad, it's all good.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

CJ863 wrote:

Mateen Cleaves wrote:

FlyingEMU05 wrote:

this is what I've been trying to get done for awhile... I hit up LAX first and he says they must be made with stones... so then I hit up Zahir and he
said he can do it and he's supposed to be working on something... so we'll see what happens...

i think lax says it has to be made with stones because his mold already has the holes for the stones to be set. unless thats how all the molds are then i dont
know.

it can be done without diamonds, maybe to him its just worthless work without diamonds? who knows. Im sure someone will make them available to us.

I dont care for diamonds, id love to get a gold one with gold bead chain but i dont got the money to spend on that right now and i dont even wear jewelry but jesus piece is hot.

yeah i want a yellow gold set up no ice. but for now that bang bang with the black rhodium would do just fine since i'll probably get tired of it in amonth anyway

smh.gif
im sorry but I just can't get down with the silver joints... just can't do it... I'll wait until Zahir or someone else
comes with a no ice 14k joint... to each his own though...

i would rock silver with no problem...only ppl who would prolly care is other dudes..and i really dont care what another dude thinks

the silver black jesus is nice but isnt the black rhodium supposed to be more shinier and smooth ? and how do we know that those black stones are onyx and notblack diamonds ?

Even at 10k and say a 55gram Jesus, that's light to me weight wise with a 30inch 5mm ball chain thats maybe 25 grams........your talking atleast a Grandwithout stones made in 10k gold so if you guys are waiting for something "cheap" in gold good luck

Im pretty sure everyone is well aware of that fact that the gold Jesus even without ice isn't cheap captain obvious...
smh.gif

regardless of the price im ready to cop as soon as someone can make it with no ice...

Back
Top Bottom