**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yea the aqua masters are worthless, but aqua masters parent company actually owns and runs Jacob watches.... it used to be a 50/50 deal but jacob sold them theremaning 50 before he went in for his bid...

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Wow lurkers are serious here on NT, already found somebody who stole my pictures and made an Ebay auction for the Bezels lol SMH, I reported them already........how stupid
i saw that last night and was
laugh.gif

rob, do the bezels you sell have that "shine" to them?

Yes they do, Im wearing mine as I type........Im telling you once the people that ordered already get thiers they are gonna be suprised at the quality like Iwas, It's hard to impress me because Im so daym picky and since Ive been around jewelry I know what's done crappy and what's not p.s. btw anybodysending me a PM they do come in white gold and diamonds just at a different price, my old one is done in white gold and Moissanite

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

yea the aqua masters are worthless, but aqua masters parent company actually owns and runs Jacob watches.... it used to be a 50/50 deal but jacob sold them the remaning 50 before he went in for his bid...
yo, aren't the same people who make those aqua techno joe brand watches the same people who are responsible for those ugly transformer lookinjesus pieces and other lightweight 10K gold pieces that are all over the place?

yea the aqua masters are worthless, but aqua masters parent company actually owns and runs Jacob watches.... it used to be a 50/50 deal but jacob sold them the remaning 50 before he went in for his bid...

eek.gif
thats good info to know

kind of like rolex makes tudor

same company etc....

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

So my little cousin wants a Breitling and I dont want to get ripped off, so anyone know whats the most inexpensive model and whats the cheapest he cant get on for?

Super Avenger. Most bang for the buck. 4 grand and under. Holler at Lax, Ebay or authenticwatches.com
They have small Breitlings for like a Grand
1708-movie-spaceballs-looking-around.gif
laugh.gif
seriously and I'm talking retail out of the Breitlingstore.

I remember back in the beginning there was a big deal about changing the hands on the watches from the aquamaster "wings"

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

okay so you got into 3 different fights from what I read and got took for your stuff 3 times!?.......1.(cross/franco) 2.(aquamaster) 3.(maimi jesus) but you got it back......? holy hell

Well I actually been took once and the was for a diamond bracelet, I end up with a broken jaw in 2 (got kicked twice in my face) the one time they actually wanted my stuff. cross/franco i had it on my pocked and some how it felt out, i had changed the band on the aquamaster and i didnt notice when i lost it. miami/jesus dude grabbed me and pull my shirt along with the chain and snapped.
Get a Glock & Insurance

Originally Posted by C BALE

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

yo, aren't the same people who make those aqua techno joe brand watches the same people who are responsible for those ugly transformer lookin jesus pieces and other lightweight 10K gold pieces that are all over the place?
Yea Joe Rodeo who makes the Jojo and Joe Rodeo watch lines that are real cheap but have gotten real big also produces a ton of mass made cheaperjewelry, all 10k with low quality stones but they make some higher end stuff but its all super lightweight on gold, Joe Rodeo also ran the Benny & Co watchcompany before it folded.....
Most of what Trax NYC sells is all from Joe Rodeo

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yhst-34852715347330_2060_11459768.jpeg
you make any like this onhollowedground?

Yes Sir, what you see above is Pave, this one is Micro Pave..........This is what Ive been saying, go Black Black or dont even bother because id say 80% of Black stuff done looks like Gunmetal what's the point in that? I mean can you get it jet black? no but at the same time I see stuff that looks poorly plated and dont let stock pictures fool you that watch Im sure isnt that Black in real life

is that black CZs??

Yup black cz's, the one ontop with the "1289" strap Im not sure somebody else posted it
is it true that if small Cz's are set right they could pass as diamonds to the naked eye, even a jeweler??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

So, by my count...you've bought 3 more Aqua Masters than anyone should ever buy.
ok im just your average joe who buys what can i afford? is only for the looks and time and the cost is about the same as those hyped up G-ShocksOHOLLO is sellin, and no i dont need a gun to defend my self, revenge was sweet for the last beatin i got. now lets see what you own?
oh and for the record i didnt pay $300,$400 or &500 for any of them.

Been here since the first volumes and we all know who was the heat!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Yup black cz's, the one ontop with the "1289" strap Im not sure somebody else posted it
is it true that if small Cz's are set right they could pass as diamonds to the naked eye, even a jeweler??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Lol want me to be honest? high grade CZ's with the naked eye can fool a lot of Jewelers like alot, very few stores I know left that have been in the game along time most are new to the whole thing so you cant expect them to have an eye and be 100% right all the time.......small or big stones it doessnt matterthat's why they dont ever judge by the naked eye, i have never gone to a shop and said "hey tell me if this is real" and then they look at itwith their "naked eye" lol

^looks cheap and the setting looks shoddy, save the $$$$ you are thinking about putting towards, stack some more change and get something of better quality.

Originally Posted by AME416

CUSTOM ENGAGEMENT RINGS?
nerd.gif

Yeh man I do custom everything I just never out it out there because I lost my ld stone setter when he retired, but now I have somebody just as good if notbetter..........But dont EVER buy your girl silver and CZ's this is the one of very few times a say spluge, I dunno it just seems wrong to me to give yourgirl a $200 ring, that's just me.........keep in mind if you plan on keeping what you buy it's not gonna matter that you buy Moissanite or CZ's butif youy plan on selling it? then you might think twice, A shop wont buy something like that if your trying to get money for it

Originally Posted by pdot

What's the difference between micropave and regular pave?

smaller stones = more stones = tighter setting........most of what youll see is Pave set not Micro, that's why I was so happy with this one because very few people can do micro pave well
I HAVE TO SAY, I HATE ICED OUT G-SHOCKS BUT WITH THE MICRO PAVE THIS #!$ IS CLEAN, AND FOR THAT PRICE YOU GOT ME THINKING OF GETTING ONESERIOUSLY. GOOD WORK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom