**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by leejulien

Anyone got a big version of this pic?

20962044-20962047-slarge.jpg
I swear I was about to post that pic as well 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by python002

^^^ when was that pic from?
'07 Screamfest Tour at MSG.

T.I. was the headliner and brought out Jay, Swizz, Kanye, Diddy and 50 came running out.

flip10.jpg

xanuc2.jpg

I see Banks brought out some stuff from the past.

Lloyd-banks-juelz-beamer.jpg
whats old is new again...i still don't think or grasp just yet that your jewelry no matter how old you think it is represent and personifies a huge piece of you...they think its all about

da latest and greatest like cars when in reality its more like da sneaker game...people like to see you whip out old chain from when u was "coming up" as well as your new stuff.

look at diddy, son retroed his Tito jesus piece, and that joint looks better then 1/2 of da stuff you see in videos now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

ninjahood

please post pictures of your saint micheals set up\
pimp.gif

That would require him to get out of his room, unless you want him to knock down all of his kicks.

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

just got cluster earrings from 1- 5 carats post pics soon

hey cacheton still wating for prices on a gmt II and submariner from like or around 2000-2003

im sure these questions have been answered, hopefully someone can answer here or pm me

1) who was the first artist to really sport the jesus piece, was it biggie? and if so  was his a jaccob mold?

2) tito , who's pictures of him with different celeb clientele was pictured a few pgs back, can i have a brief history of who he is and is he still in business.  im hearing of a jesus piece mold made by him, any pics?

3) whats the average STARTING price of a jacob piece. just the piece no chain?

thank you.

Originally Posted by VINTAGEKID1986

im sure these questions have been answered, hopefully someone can answer here or pm me

1) who was the first artist to really sport the jesus piece, was it biggie? and if so  was his a jaccob mold?

2) tito , who's pictures of him with different celeb clientele was pictured a few pgs back, can i have a brief history of who he is and is he still in business.  im hearing of a jesus piece mold made by him, any pics?

thank you.

From what I understand, Biz Markie was the first person to make the request for a custom Jesus face pendant. Tito was his jeweler at the time and made the Jesus face which was later modified a little by Jacob for one of his customers years later. Biggie made it hot though!

Also, I recently just caught up with NT and damn I see some haters out here.  People been hating on Ben but in my opinion Ben is the real reason this thread was built! JBH cosigns on all of Bens pieces, he's a solid, stand up business man and most importatly his work is up to par with the best! Lets focus on the pieces ad appreciate the work!

Originally Posted by VINTAGEKID1986

thank you.
Tito Crawford is his name.  He's been a jeweler since the '70's.  Was known to replace diamonds with cz's on pieces.  Prob runs a business out of his house because he got caught up.  No pics (sorry
embarassed.gif
)
From what the room says the jacob jesus starts at 20K

Back
Top Bottom