**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1. those are NOT old chains that Ye is rockin..... new chains, new jesus's... I did NOT make them, but those cubans are like 250 - 300 grams each, 14k gold, VERY VERY EXPENSIVE.
nobody cares what it cost in 2008 or whatever anymore, if you are talking bout prices, once a couple months has gone by, it's just crying over spilled milk, I have to think about it often obviously. I'm not stocking 100 + chains that all weigh over 120 grams to 500 grams anymore.

2. tito made the OG QB piece, then jacob remixed it with the actual 3-D bridge and dipped it in white gold.... then finally I replaced about 20 diamonds, repolished it, fixed the bail, redipped it and added a chain temporarily until he finally went up going with a cuban for that thing..... cuban was a 14mm one like memphis bleeks cubans. super thick, maybe 2mm thicker than what kanye is rocking above.

again, still no new jewels really.... smh

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Nas' piece is probably the nicest in this whole thread. simple and classy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

1. those are NOT old chains that Ye is rockin..... new chains, new jesus's... I did NOT make them, but those cubans are like 250 - 300 grams each, 14k gold, VERY VERY EXPENSIVE.
nobody cares what it cost in 2008 or whatever anymore, if you are talking bout prices, once a couple months has gone by, it's just crying over spilled milk, I have to think about it often obviously. I'm not stocking 100 + chains that all weigh over 120 grams to 500 grams anymore.

2. tito made the OG QB piece, then jacob remixed it with the actual 3-D bridge and dipped it in white gold.... then finally I replaced about 20 diamonds, repolished it, fixed the bail, redipped it and added a chain temporarily until he finally went up going with a cuban for that thing..... cuban was a 14mm one like memphis bleeks cubans. super thick, maybe 2mm thicker than what kanye is rocking above.

again, still no new jewels really.... smh
excellent post, and you can help too you know.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

/\/\ stamp your pic bruh, from the looks of things u do nice work... I know u dont wanna see it all over the hood myspace jewelers' pages claimin it
laugh.gif

Ross' Jesus piece is
sick.gif
and in a bad way. I posted several of them months ago, but I'll do it again when I can find the pics

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Ross' Jesus piece is
sick.gif
and in a bad way. I posted several of them months ago, but I'll do it again when I can find the pics
It was these terrible ones right?
RICKROSS%2B4%2BBLACK%2BJESUS.jpg

rick-ross.jpg

product_692.jpg

Busta Rhymes lookin' #+! Jesus

dead the racism.

we all know the guy on the jesus's that you slurp rappers over is not how jesus looked.
neither is ross's black jesus (you all know its supposed to be a "black/african american" jesus) but you just hating cause it dont look like youre programed to see it.
the craftmanship is on point at the very least.
im waiting for the real jesus piece that looks like jerry seinfeld.

Yes we all think it looks terrible because we're "programmed" certainly not because it looks like someone dressed Kimbo Slice up as a cast member from Hair

Back
Top Bottom