**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by larolex

ninja whats the deal with your jesus
trust me b, im workin on it, i just hit more then a few snags, da last one was a personal matter that i rather not elaborate on but let's say i had to

burn more then 1/2 a stack on lawyer costs
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Half a stack as in $500? 

I'm pretty sure that Loon piece was sold to someone else or melted down by now.

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by larolex

ninja whats the deal with your jesus
trust me b, im workin on it, i just hit more then a few snags, da last one was a personal matter that i rather not elaborate on but let's say i had to

burn more then 1/2 a stack on lawyer costs
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Half a stack as in $500? 

I'm pretty sure that Loon piece was sold to someone else or melted down by now.
that was a typo, i meant more then a couple of stacks and a 1/2

What happen with Jonas??? I remember ben used to pst his stuff all the time in here?

HIS stuff was crazy....Ben hasn't done anything for him lately? He still reps lrg? Havent seen Ben on here for a minute?

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by treewing

Brian is at my gym all the time with ALL of that jewelry on and Timbs while exercising, smh...
Indeed he is. You must be talking about the Slauson 24hr Fitness. One time dude was playing ball with us with
all of his chains and stuff on rattling up and down the court. Dude was balling in a G-Unit wife beater/cut off sweats/and some dusty K-Swiss classics.

YUP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHaaa!!

Originally Posted by dimez81

What happen with Jonas??? I remember ben used to pst his stuff all the time in here?

HIS stuff was crazy....Ben hasn't done anything for him lately? He still reps lrg? Havent seen Ben on here for a minute?

Ben said somewhere that he didn't sign the new clothing deal with LRG...he let that one slide.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Ben said somewhere that he didn't sign the new clothing deal with LRG...he let that one slide.

So does that mean he and Jonas not cool?  Cause I havent seen any new jewelry from Jonas....and he was getting crazy pieces made all the time.   I would like to see some new stuff.

So does that mean he and Jonas not cool?  Cause I havent seen any new jewelry from Jonas....and he was getting crazy pieces made all the time.   I would like to see some new stuff
Taken from some mammoth NT thread...hopefully this answers your question. 
"fact, I haven't spoke or even seen Jonas in over a year, He's been away in rehab and trying to repair things in his life.... so I mean I don't care about haters, but don't make up lies. you sound so dumb doing so. I had a new contract renewal in april with LRG and didn't sign it.... not into politics... I had offers for more money elsewhere, but I rather wear what I want to wear....""- Ben Baller

So does that mean he and Jonas not cool?  Cause I havent seen any new jewelry from Jonas....and he was getting crazy pieces made all the time.   I would like to see some new stuff
"fact, I haven't spoke or even seen Jonas in over a year, He's been away in rehab and trying to repair things in his life.... so I mean I don't care about haters, but don't make up lies. you sound so dumb doing so. I had a new contract renewal in april with LRG and didn't sign it.... not into politics... I had offers for more money elsewhere, but I rather wear what I want to wear....""- Ben Baller
rehab? that's crazy...thanks

So basically he's saying he never liked LRG's clothes and was just co-signing them for a check...

tumblr_lbi2pfQhH91qbf5p5.jpg

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

So basically he's saying he never liked LRG's clothes and was just co-signing them for a check...

30t6p3b.gif
see thats exactly how stuff get started right there............... maybe he just wanted to be able to wear whatever he wants to wear

Originally Posted by sloanboy

30t6p3b.gif
see thats exactly how stuff get started right there............... maybe he just wanted to be able to wear whatever he wants to wear
Not necessarily the case cuz if it was, he woulda signed that extension in April, no?

Originally Posted by python002

all this lrg clothing deal stuff belongs in another thread.

yes, the female gossip thread because thats all they are doing, gossiping and starting rumors...like a bunch of females

i remember when he said jewelry was a bad investment... it wouldnt be so bad if you didnt have 100 ct (or whatever) irons n goon masks smh

Dude is always hopping crews. I remember when it was all about Fat Joe and TS and then it was Game, Cartoon, Jonas and the list goes on.

No hate guy seems cool just always noticed how he was always repping something new.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by treewing

Brian is at my gym all the time with ALL of that jewelry on and Timbs while exercising, smh...
Indeed he is. You must be talking about the Slauson 24hr Fitness. One time dude was playing ball with us with
all of his chains and stuff on rattling up and down the court. Dude was balling in a G-Unit wife beater/cut off sweats/and some dusty K-Swiss classics.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by sloanboy

30t6p3b.gif
Not necessarily the case cuz if it was, he woulda signed that extension in April, no?

Did you not understand the line about politics? Things change and sometimes it's not worth it. He might still like LRG but not the baggage that goes with it. Stick to the pics though. I come in here for the lulz, not gossip. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom