The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

What I do then? Refresh my memory.

a p'm will be sent soon
grin.gif

This is why NT is dead. look at the idle chatter about nothing..inside convos being held in an open thread about nothing.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

This is why NT is dead. look at the idle chatter about nothing..inside convos being held in an open thread about nothing.

I've seen you complain and complain yet you've done nothing productive in reviving the "dying" NT.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by muffinlover

I will most likely never post my picture here. It's kinda scary.
Nobody asked, though. You jjb girls really need to just ignore those who ask for pics and stop giving them attention. On the same token, i heard theres a Niketalk alternative with a bunch of NTers who are mad at the current NT rules. Go there and enjoy it there. they are helping us weed out the crybabies and non-contributors
Correction. The rules aren't a problem for us it's the lack of quality threads being made mutiplied by the ignorance, homophobia and lames that are ruining NT.
Im saying though, why are you still posting on NT then? seems as if you created the perfect forum..why are you still here? 10 bucks if you gotbanned on NT, you would still get mad. Despite the complaints (because i have some also) i cant see myself switching to another site because this site cannever be topped. and i feel even more proud of being on this site with the 100's of donations NT has given and of all the knowledge ive gained viewingthis site.
I've seen you complain and complain yet you've done nothing productive in reviving the "dying" NT.
Made no sense. I'm not a direct representation of NT. My complaining is warranted, if i was to do something productive for NT, how will thatget rid of the lames thats making NT the way it is now?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

10025232392ec8971547c44fa97ed44e967c189.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats what you was looking for, right?
indifferent.gif
..im off to bed

Originally Posted by seaner23

Originally Posted by Angelpopstar7

Originally Posted by rtz13

Originally Posted by Angelpopstar7

Okay, I'll take it as a compliment then.
laugh.gif
My photobucket is password protected so I don't think that I have to worry about that. Unless y'all know how to crack passwords. Then I might be in trouble.
laugh.gif
WayTooMuchHoney would beg to differ.
nerd.gif
Who is that and what's the backstory there?
nerd.gif

And thanks muffin! You're cute too!
waytoomuchhoney was a nice young lady who got her photobucket hacked and some nt'er posted some pics of her that she would have rather not had a bunch of random men seeing. she was last seen running away from nt and we're assuming she joined the witness relocation program.
n2ik2x.gif

I miss her,

2ln9yx3.jpg

<333

Back
Top Bottom