The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

Originally Posted by cq23

thirsty.jpg
Hell yeah I'm thirsty.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

siren_getting_a_drink_of_water.jpg

Any of you chicks are from chicago and like middle skinned black dudes with long hair, walks on the beach, and getting dug out regularly...

PM me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Dudes don't learn. Why not treat them as regular new members? Maybe they would feel comfortable if they were treated normally and maybe they would eventually postt their pic in future pyp threads
eyes.gif
maybe that wasn't my intentions?
the 2nd person on that list made a thread like this last week

Dudes don't learn. Why not treat them as regular new members? Maybe they would feel comfortable if they were treated normally and maybe they would eventually postt their pic in future pyp threads..lock this up
that makes too much sense
smh.gif

80% of these broads will get tired of the BS and be history in a week or 2

...... oh god.... NT when will you learn.... and if you really want to get to know females...why dont you have a post your facebook thread?..... Youngins....

thirsty_time_sweatshirt-p2351075386699729277fl4_400.jpg

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

if you really want to get to know females...why dont you have a post your facebook thread?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my bad, I forgot you need a computer to meet females.
I could careless about these girls, I'm just playing NT wingman. you can ask every NT female.
I have pmed 1 for advice in a thread about my ex gf, thats it. I don't pursue women online.
edit:
then let them do it. Wait a minute if they already did whats the point of this post?
#1, I wanted to see how many there were, because I noticed them
#2, for the young beasts, read above.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Dudes don't learn. Why not treat them as regular new members? Maybe they would feel comfortable if they were treated normally and maybe they would eventually postt their pic in future pyp threads
eyes.gif
maybe that wasn't my intentions?
the 2nd person on that list made a thread like this last week
then let them do it. Wait a minute if they already did whats the point of this post?

LMAOOO this guy said he could careless but he made a thread about them and even posted two pics and included their profile links and edited 5 times but he didit for the "young beasts"..cmon man why are you giving NT such a bad rap? you should know better. NT is in shambles

This is why 3/4 of these girls will be gone from here in 2 weeks and either back at JJB or at NT KL.yuku.com

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This is why 3/4 of these girls will be gone from here in 2 weeks and either back at JJB or at NT KL.yuku.com

ivl852.jpg

One Love, please report to the iPhone thread if you haven't already.
Thank You.

And technically, I'm an NTer/NT-KLer/JJBer.

them JJB folks is cool for the most part, especially Hazel... that's my boo...

and fam up here talking about NT stan sites, but all on Black Milk's like it's a drought...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

if you really want to get to know females...why dont you have a post your facebook thread?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my bad, I forgot you need a computer to meet females.
I could careless about these girls, I'm just playing NT wingman. you can ask every NT female.
I have pmed 1 for advice in a thread about my ex gf, thats it. I don't pursue women online.
edit:
#1, I wanted to see how many there were, because I noticed them
#2, for the young beasts, read above.

lmao...no you dont need a computer to meet females.....or id hope one doesnt....but I think it would be a bit less embarrassing getting to know females overfacebook which is designed to get to know or stay in touch with people as opposed to begging girls for pics in a forum...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom