The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

I can't front, I thought that homie(whoever he really is) was Mayor also after all that stuff he remembered about me last night.

OP can you please take my pictures down too? I deleted the picture from my profile and that's not my avatar anymore.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

GreenEyes83
aa915358751a91d4cfecc22cb342b8239013e68.jpg

http://Hard-Rock-Chasez.u.yuku.com
pose reminds me of an old NT'er
nerd.gif
93a25cdeada1067a031a430d023949e424b906e.gif

Oh! ISWYDT Tre
laugh.gif
i think i was wrong but yall got me confused with the cookie/bourne and i'm usually nice with subliminal pix
nerd.gif
Oh my bad fam. But if you going farther back I still think I know who you're referring to. Check your pm in sec.

pose reminds me of an old NT'er
nerd.gif
93a25cdeada1067a031a430d023949e424b906e.gif

Oh! ISWYDT Tre
laugh.gif
i think i was wrong but yall got me confused with the cookie/bourne and i'm usually nice with subliminal pix
nerd.gif
Oh my bad fam. But if you going farther back I still think I know who you're referring to. Check your pm in sec.
smh.gif
@ myself....long monday
laugh.gif

ladies: NT is based on pics. if you don't accept the rampant distribution of pics, then you don't accept NT.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

ladies: NT is based on pics. if you don't accept the rampant distribution of pics, then you don't accept NT.
It's one thing if we post our pic but it's something else if someone posts our pictures for us. I think that's the reason why some ofus are upset. Most females (not just JJBers) like to do things on our own terms if you haven't figured that out by now.
laugh.gif

Edit-Why is my picture still showing up as my avatar? I changed it and the new one is showing up on other boards but not this one.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Angelpopstar7

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

It's one thing if we post our pic but it's something else if someone posts our pictures for us. I think that's the reason why some of us are upset. Most females (not just JJBers) like to do things on our own terms if you haven't figured that out by now.
laugh.gif

Edit-Why is my picture still showing up as my avatar? I changed it and the new one is showing up on other boards but not this one.
ohwell.gif
thats because yuku is garbage

laugh.gif
i really dont know if i was on point with the pic. i just saw a hazelnut cookie andtook a shot in the dark.

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

laugh.gif
i really dont know if i was on point with the pic. i just saw a hazelnut cookie and took a shot in the dark.
if u was referring to BS then

dm26.jpg

i was lost for a sec

Originally Posted by Angelpopstar7

It's one thing if we post our pic but it's something else if someone posts our pictures for us. I think that's the reason why some of us are upset. Most females (not just JJBers) like to do things on our own terms if you haven't figured that out by now.
laugh.gif
as long as you realize all females are crazy, then we're good
laugh.gif

damn i wasted 8 minutes lookin through all 20 pages and nobody got banned? Weak, usually when i miss a day of NT and I see a 10+ page thread people get sniped,just a lil beastin and some bickerin

[Mark Jackson] Come on NT yall are better than that![/Mark Jackson]

Back
Top Bottom