The Official Jordan Melo M13 Thread

Anybody cop these yet? FNL has them at $108 then I can use my $20 rewards but I want to make sure these are as good as the M12 since I found out the kobe AD is nowhere near what the kobe 11 was.

Anybody cop these yet? FNL has them at $108 then I can use my $20 rewards but I want to make sure these are as good as the M12 since I found out the kobe AD is nowhere near what the kobe 11 was.

I haven't copped, but the few reviews I've seen on them have all mentioned that the traction isn't good. If that's important to you, it seems you should proceed with caution. Maybe certain colorways will have better traction? Or if you play on a very clean court maybe they'll be fine? I'm staying away which is a shame because I love unlocked zoom, I like the way these look and the materials feel great, and the M12 is one of my favorite shoes I've played in. I need traction though.

Man, something about these I really like. I'm getting the all red and all blue pairs once they drop. I need these. Best looking Melo in years.

Anyone have them? Curious how they fit. The videos posted said true to size. I gotta go check them out in stores and see how they look and feel.

Last edited:
Saw this from the Wahlberg screen grabs. Perhaps a full University Blue CW. Officially the one I'm waiting on now....

View media item 2282268

That blue in the photo was one of the best colorways in my opinion. Unfortunately, this
"Ice Blue" colorway only released in (1) Footlocker, the one on 34th street near the Garden.

Too bad, I would have purchased that one.

That blue in the photo was one of the best colorways in my opinion. Unfortunately, this
"Ice Blue" colorway only released in (1) Footlocker, the one on 34th street near the Garden.

Too bad, I would have purchased that one.

Me too. Was a bummer when I found that out. Still want a pair. Will see which colorway hit the extra 20 on ndc in a few months and pick from there

Not yet but they are early May..they should start popping up soon on Ebay. May be my only M13 purchase. They did way too many tonals for this model. M13s and CP3.Xs got the *yawn* treatment this year.

I'm waiting for Nike to drop them one more time and then I'll cop all red, purple and all blue from Swoosh

Then I gotta grab the navy/orange and black and gold when those go on clearance.

Me too. Was a bummer when I found that out. Still want a pair. Will see which colorway hit the extra 20 on ndc in a few months and pick from there
Damn really? Didn't know about that. I guess I was really lucky to be on a holiday in the US at the time of the release.

I really love this CW...

Anywhere have these on sale for a good price? At first I wasnt into them, but I saw them in person and changed my tune. Regret missing out on that Nike deal!

Back
Top Bottom