The Official Jordan Melo M6 Thread-updated with new pics!

Wow this line peaked with the M3 and then its been downhill rapido style since then

These are terrible. Big heavy blocky looking things. Massivly unexciting for a sig shoe, which outside of the Game Shoe 09 / 10 etc is supposed to be thepinnacle of JBs current basketball tech. This looks like something that converse or Pony would put out.

Maybe we are going to see the Melo line run into the ground now that Wade's on board?

indifferent.gif

Pass! Melo - CP3 SHOULD jus get PE's & #'d Retros like Joe Johnson , RIP Hamilton and Mike Bibby...

i wish jb would come out with numbered j's in this colorway!!!! this color combo is too sick wit it

Dude consistently has the worst designed shoes ever. From the first one until now. Disgusting.

I really don't like how the Melo line has basically reverted backwards from the M4 (GREAT SHOE) and M5 (didn't own a pair) in terms of design. I meanif I wanted a shoe that reminded me of the retro 2 (which they've already had a Melo shoe based on this design) I would just go buy an retro 2 and call ita day.

I will still wait for other colorways and see how they perform. My one experience with the M4 was great, they performed really well for basketball and Iactually wish I would have purchased multiple pairs of that shoe.

peace,

Jonas

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Horrible shoes.

I love my M4 and M5

These look too much like team Jordans. That says it all.
Agreed.My M4 and M5´s are straight.Def real good ballin shoes IMO.

Just went to Finishline.com and they already selling the melo M6 white/black/varsity red colorway for $119.99

They look ok in all..the tongue is too damn big and the fact that they said only zoom in the heel is a big turn off.

hahahah they give lebron a nice $+% pair and throm this garbage for meloo.......damn man it suckzzzz

Back
Top Bottom