The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

The difference between the 31s and their recent predecessors is that so far all colorways to be released look good.
For the xx8, xx9 and xxx the majority of released colorways were not much appealing.
For me the biggest difference is how these look when worn casually compared to the 28-XXX.

The Banned 31s look better than the USA and the Fine Print 31s look better than all the Banned and USAs but I still don't like the shoe overall. I think gradient pattern looks awful on shoes. I wish gradient was made illegal. Nobody has been able to execute gradient pattern that looks nice, either on shoes, jerseys, clothes or on anything. Just my opinion.

THOUGH I RESPECT YOUR OPINION, I GOTTA DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THERE NEVER BEING A PAIR OF KICKS TO EXECUTE THE GRADIENT PATTERN... THE NEON AIR MAX 95's WAS A PERFECT EXECUTION OF A GRADIENT FADE ON A PAIR OF SHOES...

SORRY FOR GETTING OFF TOPIC FOR A SECOND THERE,LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.

They are releasing a shattered backboard colorway november 1st. They are going to release a lot of og colorways of the aj 1s in the xxx1s. From here on until the aj xxx2 releases...when you see a og aj 1 releasing then expect a matching xxx1 to drop around the same time!

Because some people are unaware of what good tracrion actually is and play on a filthy court or outside with these. They have good traction, better than the xxx and on par with the xx9. Since imo the xx9 had better traction than the xxxs.

Some colors look awkward in the gradient but i think most of the colorways ive seen look good in it. Cant wait till they release some solid colors though!

It is listed as a concord/mango/black/white rendition of the og sbb aj 1s. I dont know why theyd add concord to them though so i hope it doesnt ruin them and look too busy.

Hooped in the USA's for 3 hours yesterday.  Super comfortable and light.  The shoe was very responsive and the traction was great! No slips and I was putting cats on skates like a Ball is Life mix tape! (Not really but it felt like it). The XXXI stayed sticky and gave a good court squeak the entire 3 hours. (Average rec center/church court) Performance wise, I'm putting it above Kobe 10 ,11, Jordan 30 and possibly the 29.  I haven't played in the Kobe 9 in awhile but the 31 may edge them out too! Trust me...

View media item 2154938
:lol:  Seriously, it performs well!

Any issues with the back of the shoes digging into your Achilles?

They are releasing a shattered backboard colorway november 1st. They are going to release a lot of og colorways of the aj 1s in the xxx1s. From here on until the aj xxx2 releases...when you see a og aj 1 releasing then expect a matching xxx1 to drop around the same time!
My god, how a Black Toes color way of the XXX1s will look..............

Initially I like how the bread colorway look in the pictures.

Saw these shoes for the first time today glad I passed

It is listed as a concord/mango/black/white rendition of the og sbb aj 1s. I dont know why theyd add concord to them though so i hope it doesnt ruin them and look too busy.
i think the shattered backboard version is black/starfish 

Last edited:
How do you like the trainers? Is it comfy. Im thinking of ordering a pair for the gym
Yeah real comfy I gave them to the wife cuz the trainer's are her fav. I'm gonna pick up a pair of the high trainer's for the gym! I definitely recommended them!!

Back
Top Bottom