The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

US11 has the date moved to 11/26. And news.nike.com has moved it back to Saturday, the 29th.

Last edited:
Honestly I wouldn't mind it being pushed back. Money right now is tight and I wasn't expecting these.

Legend
roll.gif

The chicago pair coming out looks like one of the Olympic pe's from the summer, would love to see the white/ red toe olympic pe release

Also is the black/ turquoise pair that is suppose to release on Nov 7 the N7 color?

Kawhi did star in the Fine Print commercial.

@peakkicks  --- I agree, I would kill for the white/red toe Croatia PE from the Olympics. Also, I'm 95% sure the black/turquoise pair is the N7s, since that's the last release date given, but the colorway listed doesn't make complete sense so it's hard to say for certain.

Sole Supremacy sold a sample pair recently on eBay. 
nthat.gif

I hope JB decides to release this color in the near future.

Last edited:
I think white fading into any color, with this model, is the best look, so I've been dying to see that pop up, specifically white on black...

That being said, they didn't disappoint. I think both of those above pics (wh/black, wh/red) look sick and would be the ones I'd choose if I could only get one pair. Those Kawhi's are filthy.

Bred color way is the best so far

Until I saw the Kawhi Color way. If those drop they are the best so far hands down

Back
Top Bottom