The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

The kid from you tube channel "Hoop and Life" got a nice lil B grade game, states these are kinda slippy and semi uncomfortable. Stated the 30s were a 10 out of 10 though.
Just a heads up for those actually hooping in these.
31 review-v-v-v

Link to XXX review...

Last edited:
The kid from you tube channel "Hoop and Life" got a nice lil B grade game, states these are kinda slippy and semi uncomfortable. Stated the 30s were a 10 out of 10 though.
Just a heads up for those actually hooping in these.
31 review-v-v-v

Link to XXX review...

Personally for me these shoes are the most comfortable in my rotation (Lebron 13 & Melo M11). The materials and cushioning feel superb on feet. The traction isn't as sticky as the others, but good enough and the comfort of the shoes more than make up for it. I'm 6'1 180 and like to slash to the basket a lot. These also work well with my ASO ankle brace.

Last edited:
I was too. More of a cracked clay look. These will probably go back.
Are u sending them back for some heat perhaps?
roll.gif

Had the Banned in hand today at Finish line.  I hated on it at first but they are really nice.  Quality and details were great as well.  Just like old times, you don't like it at first, see it, hold it, and it starts to turn your opinion around.  Didn't purchase but starting to regret it.  It was like that with myself and the XXXs also. 

I notice it has the translucent outsold. He doesn't seem to have an issue with the design. Whereas Mr I Do What I want has the XXX outsole on his modified pairs.

I regret passing on the FP so I'd love it if they release the Kawhi PEs.

I like Leonard. Quiet, humble. This is his year to show out. Great two-way player. And he's playing in the XXX1 and posting #s!

But GOATbrook is that dude too. Just not efficient. He chucked it up a whole lot on his way to that crazy triple double.

I like Leonard. Quiet, humble. This is his year to show out. Great two-way player. And he's playing in the XXX1 and posting #s!

But GOATbrook is that dude too. Just not efficient. He chucked it up a whole lot on his way to that crazy triple double.

Leonard will be a Darkhorse for MVP this year

Has anyone balled in the shattered backboard colorway yet? Curious to see how the translucent gum outsole performs in comparison to the other colorways'.

Last edited:
By looking at the posts not many people bought them. Or plan to send them back as soon as they open the box. Hint hint.

Back
Top Bottom