The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I'm returning my XXXI Cosmos. Now before the thread police start up... I just wonder if anyone has had decent experience with returning a worn once pair after the 30 days at Nike Santa Monica? I'm just looking to get store credit. Pointers please?

Last edited:
Kawhi, Jimmy, and Russ all technically had PEs, since they have the normal logo on the tongue of the right shoe and their own personal logo on the tongue of the left shoe.

They look better with the iridescent look and adds to them costing more than the regular price.

He probably has black for grip on the court.

Debating on blacking our my Jumpman on the all stars. Not ready to commit yet though.

Yes I thought the same thing when I first put them on my feet.
However, if you black them out you will have a mismatch in color because the jumpman is
situated in a area where the background color is not black, it's that iridescent purple/blue shade.

After thinking it over I decided to live with them.

Overall great colorway. I have these and Space Jams and will buy a few more pairs at discount when
they hit discounts.

I just need to find the Olympic's and N7's at a good price.

My favorite Jordan flagships in many years.

Last edited:
Is the upcoming Black Cats the last official release for the highs?

I may or may not get them because I have two black colorways already but I've said that before.
It's hard to just say no when it's an predominately black pair of Jordan's.

Is the upcoming Black Cats the last official release for the highs?

I may or may not get them because I have two black colorways already but I've said that before.
It's hard to just say no when it's an predominately black pair of Jordan's.
Royals come out after the Black Cats.

I recommend checking out the OP. I've worked hard on it. Give it a thumbs up to give me some reps if you like it.

the golds would have been nicer if the white parts were black
(not my pics)
Dude, put some socks on those hairy bones. Regardless if you care for the shoes or not, if these are one of 23 pairs, the value of this pair just went down significantly. When you try them on, put some socks on.

I know these are not your pics, just talking about the due who took those pics.

Last edited:
Royals come out after the Black Cats.

I recommend checking out the OP. I've worked hard on it. Give it a thumbs up to give me some reps if you like it.

Thank you. Forgot about those Royal beauties.

Just checked out the first page and see you have updated it.

You have put in a great deal of work and all I want to say THANK YOU.

Repped (of course)

Need official pics of the XXX1 lows like ASAP... especiually with the Crazy Explosive Low Primeknit coming March 10... 

Back
Top Bottom