The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Thank you for the pictures, not sure why Carolina didn't get a sole graphic. Not going to nickpick but I also was hoping for an interlock NC on the tongue too.

Thank you for the pictures, not sure why Carolina didn't get a sole graphic. Not going to nickpick but I also was hoping for an interlock NC on the tongue too.
Instead of the name graphic on UNC they went with the darkened heel to represent the Tar Heels. A subtle graphic but I don't mind it.

nice, so they're on NDC now with a countdown?
I don't see a page for them yet on NDC but I'm guessing it should be put up in the next few days. Or they will at least put out at Nike News story concerning them soon.

Last edited:
Some folks will eat these, but dang what a blown opportunity...The swoosh paid homage to the 1s, that's the 31s platform...but they remove the swoosh and serve dose after dose of translucent soles. The loud college badging on the rear is good for fanbases, but many consumers aren't fans of any of these schools.

Last edited:
Michigan's are the best IMO

Marquette's the worst

I was wondering the same thing

Marquette's always come out flames.. that added gold pops. Cannot wait for the 7th and not even trying to play any discount games

I am waiting for the GR colorways. Still disappointed there's no swoosh and where the Jumpman placement is.. 

Back
Top Bottom