The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

View media item 2353086 well here is another shot as well as a quick 360 from IG. I definitely think this is black

Also the sole even looks to be more of a white tinted clear than our release version, though it could be lighting too

That is definitely a different version, not the lighting. Sole and back are changed.

IMO, the one being released to the public is nicer.

Last edited:
You know what, I watched the video and you're right. The sole is solid white and the heel thing is metallic black, so that is their PE. All the PEs are just slightly different from the GR version and they all have solid soles instead of the clear ones, from what I've seen so far.

The lows are up on the Footlocker launch locator, locations are limited.

This sucks, the locations are very few for all (5) colorways with the Marquette the most limited.

Plus they are FCFS and I'm sure a QS.

Going to be hard to get these.

Last edited:
OK here the availability at Footlocker of the 31 lows

Cal - 10 locations

Georgetown - 10 locations

Michigan - 10 locations

Marquette - 5 locations

UNC - 10 locations

Going to have to jump on SNKRS right away, but it's tough because you have to process them all as individual transactions. Ugh.

You know what, I watched the video and you're right. The sole is solid white and the heel thing is metallic black, so that is their PE. All the PEs are just slightly different from the GR version and they all have solid soles instead of the clear ones, from what I've seen so far.

I couldn't tell until the video either.. I'd talk trash and say our release is better, but then those XIIIs they got would crush me haha

OK here the availability at Footlocker of the 31 lows

Cal - 10 locations

Georgetown - 10 locations

Michigan - 10 locations

Marquette - 5 locations

UNC - 10 locations
With SNKRS being my only option, I am going to have to decide which I have the best chance of getting.  I would THINK they will make the most units of the Michigan and UNC, but those will also have the most demand.  Maybe go after the Hoyas instead.  

With SNKRS being my only option, I am going to have to decide which I have the best chance of getting.  I would THINK they will make the most units of the Michigan and UNC, but those will also have the most demand.  Maybe go after the Hoyas instead.  

Footlocker and Eastbay online not option for you?

I've had such terrible luck on Footlocker.  I think the only time I had success on there was Jordan 29 Team Orange.  But it is worth a try to increase my chances.  
How many of them are you going to try and get? I want to get all of them but then part of me just wants to stick to the OGs and forget about all of the lows.

How many of them are you going to try and get? I want to get all of them but then part of me just wants to stick to the OGs and forget about all of the lows.
Only one.  I would prefer the Michigans, but Georgetown would be a good consolation prize.  I have spent so much on shoes lately, I probably shouldn't get any of them.  

Back
Top Bottom