The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

The blue is a strange shade in person. Saw them at FNL.[/quote]

Do they look like the pics posted?

The blue is a strange shade in person. Saw them at FNL.

Do they look like the pics posted?[/quote]

Monitor settings will have some bearing on this opinion but those above look almost like a university blue on my screen but in person it is more of a photon blue maybe? I would suggest seeing in person before buying.

I'm really trying to figure out Nike and Jordan. They literally put out these subpar colors, don't make the newer Jordan shoes available for ID, and give these great player editions to players that are much better than what we see.

I get players want exclusives, but something about kids being able to wear what their favorite player wears on court is missing in this generation. I'm all for times changing, but that's just a bad idea. That's why kicks sit forever these days and retroes sell out. Maybe they're just setting up for future retroes, but I don't think people are going to remember "oh Jimmy Butler wore these against ___" "LeBron wore these when they played ___"

Just my two sense.

Looks like the worst colorway to me. XXXI deserves a better swan song than this

Meanwhile people will be running over each other and paying crazy resale process to buy the Jordan 1's in the exact same color :x

I don't like blue shoes but that's a good looking shoe, they did a great job of making them like the Blk/Blue Jordan 1's. The same as they did with the Bred 31's.

Meanwhile people will be running over each other and paying crazy resale process to buy the Jordan 1's in the exact same color
sick.gif

I don't like blue shoes but that's a good looking shoe, they did a great job of making them like the Blk/Blue Jordan 1's. The same as they did with the Bred 31's.
The Bred and Royal 1s have the same color blocking, but the Bred and Royal 31 have different color blocking so they couldn't have done a great job on making both like the 1s.

Don't even think the blue is the same

The Bred and Royal 1s have the same color blocking, but the Bred and Royal 31 have different color blocking so they couldn't have done a great job on making both like the 1s.

Don't even think the blue is the same
The blue's aren't identical but the 1's are the inspiration, the shoes look the same. 

Looks like solid outsole didn't fix the traction problem via youtube reviewers. Stating these are "dangerous" to play in. Not a good look. 

Looks like solid outsole didn't fix the traction problem via youtube reviewers. Stating these are "dangerous" to play in. Not a good look. 
I have three pairs of the 31's and I've never noticed the horrible traction. I play on dusty floors most of the time and everyone slips. I'll have to play in them again soon to see if it's really an issue. 

but different than how they did these
True, but they both have the inspiration from the 1's so when people say they'are "Horrible" or they "Hate" them I'm like how?

I have three pairs of the 31's and I've never noticed the horrible traction. I play on dusty floors most of the time and everyone slips. I'll have to play in them again soon to see if it's really an issue. 

True, but they both have the inspiration from the 1's so when people say they'are "Horrible" or they "Hate" them I'm like how?
these combine the greatness of the Jordan 1 and Space Jam XI, must be great.

You're just talking about the Sole Brothers though right?
Correct! Only review of the solid outsole up so far I think? I take it with a grain of salt, but either way, their sample size works for me to take from that. Same court, different shoes back to back. Best way to notice differences. 

Correct! Only review of the solid outsole up so far I think? I take it with a grain of salt, but either way, their sample size works for me to take from that. Same court, different shoes back to back. Best way to notice differences. 

I just have a hard time trusting them boys. I'd probably trust almost any other YouTube channel over them actually [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Originally Posted by 206to813  

I just have a hard time trusting them boys. I'd probably trust almost any other YouTube channel over them actually [emoji]128514[/emoji]
They weren't wrong about the translucent outsoles. Wish I would have watched their review before copping the Michigans. 

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif

They weren't wrong about the translucent outsoles. Wish I would have watched their review before copping the Michigans. 
I never noticed the slippage, I might wear a pair today to see if it's true. I never noticed. 

Is it because it failed their squeak test?

:rofl:

:lol:  how come? At least they do those versus videos.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Man i like their video ideas like the versus vids and testing the sole on the black cats. It's just I can't take wear testers seriously when they're trash. See nightwing

Is it because it failed their squeak test?

:rofl:

Lol, they definitely pass the squeak test though, they did mention that

Back
Top Bottom