The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Not a real fan of the mids, this is the only 31 i own at the moment. They did a real nice job on these, i seen on the mids and other lows that they use synthetic leather but I honestly believe this is genuine leather on these. Cant wait to ball in these, finally retired my 30 black cats.

Thinking of buying a pair of 31s but wondered since I have sort of a wide foot should I go up half size or get my normal size? Thanks
I have wide feet and I went TTS. I ball in my pair so the material does stretch out a bit and mold to your feet eventually. 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
In case anyone was wondering, the dude sitting in the stairwell with the crazy Quai 54 collection with several PE's is none other than Thibaut de Longeville, the co-founder the Quai 54 tournament in France.

Looks like he's missing the Black Jordan 5 Retro PE F & F.

Last edited:
The whole mis-matched thing is cool when its in small doses.

When the majority of the uppers is on some mis-matched steez, i cant roll...

Same here.  I am hoping that they are not as limited in the US as I think they will be.

Quai's are usually always limited and depending on the model could sell out quick.
These 31 lows however should not be too hard to get but if nervous just order from one of the overseas sites for $175 shipped

Last edited:
Facts these are spacey! Thinking of hitting outlets next week hunt for 31s
​i would bu my los angeles location ummm ...all that red

3 different 31 lows on sale at Nike

The 31 low's in the all white, all black and navy are all $96.97 shipped on NIke.com

NikeRider making your guys spend more money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom