The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Nice. I'm tempted to color the Jumpman yellow or blue on my pair...

blue might work but if you go with yellow, might be better if you use paint as it might turn out looking more like you used a highlighter

Looks good. I always dig a little customization. Reminds me of the XX9 lows that only had the jumpman on the tongue, no where else.
Have you played on court with them yet? (Just curious about traction.. and how long it takes to break in..)

no plan on playing on these, strictly casual, full length zoom is just so comfortable

blue might work but if you go with yellow, might be better if you use paint as it might turn out looking more like you used a highlighter

Thanks for the feedback. I think you're right that if I want to go for a bold yellow like Pacer/Lakers/Warriors yellow, then I would need to use paint. Something to consider.

Just got my reservation message for the black/golds. Gonna pass.

PG1 v AJ31 black ice
pg1-v-aj31-3-copy-jpg.1951175

pg1-v-aj31-2-copy-jpg.1951176

pg1-v-aj31-1-copy-jpg.1951177

He did a lot more than try those on. He probably wore them for a game and didn't like them.

Why would he think that someone wouldn't notice and complain :smh:

Lol nah bro. Worn for a game would be completely different looking. Those looked like they were tried on in the store/ home. I tried on a pair of 31s in HOH before I bought my first pair, didnt buy them but I'm sure they sold em. I have a pair of fine prints that I've worn on court to shoot around just a few times and can post pics when i get home tonight and they dont look anything like what dude got

Lol nah bro. Worn for a game would be completely different looking. Those looked like they were tried on in the store/ home. I tried on a pair of 31s in HOH before I bought my first pair, didnt buy them but I'm sure they sold em. I have a pair of fine prints that I've worn on court to shoot around just a few times and can post pics when i get home tonight and they dont look anything like what dude got
Got a pair this week from finish line and put them on and took a couple steps in my apt and the midsole already creased.

It's fixed. Please let me know if you can't update.

Well, I'm now getting an error that says "Please enter a message with no more than 10 (or maybe it was 20) images."

Can we get this fixed too please? I feel confident that I probably won't need to enter more than 200 maybe? Haha.

Well, I'm now getting an error that says "Please enter a message with no more than 10 (or maybe it was 20) images."

Can we get this fixed too please? I feel confident that I probably won't need to enter more than 200 maybe? Haha.
Steph said check now.

These are hands down my favorite lows that have released. Ended up returning the all white and all black lows, they were just too plain for me.
Ordered the Quai 54s, but NDC cancelled my order after I used a code and now they aren't eligible for code use...
Really want pair of those, but not for over 130. The all red and the black and gold joints are next on my list to grab once they hit sub 120.
IMG_1998.JPG
IMG_1997.JPG

^ I was looking at those yesterday. Those are easily one of the best 31s released, and I'm starting to like them better than the 6 version. Just waiting for that right price. :smokin

Those black and golds might be too shexy for me to resist

They are nice. I got mine off ebay and on foot they are like a low of the black/gold JBC. I have the JBCs and still haven't worn them yet.

I have 4 XXI lows so far. Michigans, Blue/White, Quai, Black/Gold. Along with all my mids, I have more XXXIs than I care to admit. Unless I see a low low discount on a colorway I don't have, I think I am finally done.

I still want a pair of those. Those were the ones that got away. Maybe later I will pay the resell tax, but I am not there yet.
i understand the importance of a westbrook shoe, but i don't know if in a decade I want his face on the shoe, especially a highly visible image more than once, but the cw is dope

^ I was looking at those yesterday. Those are easily one of the best 31s released, and I'm starting to like them better than the 6 version. Just waiting for that right price. :smokin

agreed. keep ur eyes peeled tho man. I scooped these for $125. couldn't be happier

Argh, saying it's limited to 50 now. This post has around 170 in it. I'd probably need freedom to include up to about 200 images.

Ok so it's a 50 image limit that I have been told isn't negotiable.
The compromise is editing the first post to link to other posts that contain the images.

We are also discussing creating an "article" that could be used instead of the first post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom