The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Yep black gold the only exclusion other than the full price CAMO.

White/Black.Red is tempting, but with the 32 on the way they may go lower.

Yep black gold the only exclusion other than the full price CAMO.

White/Black.Red is tempting, but with the 32 on the way they may go lower.

I ordered the all reds and the navy/carolinas. Don't forget about 10% cash back right now on EBates!

That leaves me just needing the black/gold lows and the camo lows, and I'll have all the retail releases except for the RWs and the Golds.

86 get to the bay

Attachments

• $_1.JPG
    $_1.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 33
  • s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 31
I am bit late to the party. Just picked the royals. Waiting for SBBs to be shipped and am now on the hunt for some space jams. Didn't care much for the banned. If the ankle collar was red instead of black I would have gone for them

this was a good deal on the white at FNL with the xtra 25% off, comes out to ~$82

I had a $20 rewards to top it off too but they didn't have my size and even tried checking stock from other stores so it's worth a visit if your nearby FNL carried the colorway

that store had the 10.5 and 13 over the weekend
9cWWa3V.jpg

Anyone know of a place that has the SBB still in stock for a decent price? Eastbay and Footlocker just raised the price to $160 and my local shop ended their sale on just the SBB colorway.

IMG_4042.JPG
I'm in Texas for the week and had time to hit one of the malls around here. Found these for $69 after tax and $20 reward. Been looking for them for the low for a min
Damn, what store is selling them this cheap? I've been trying to double up for cheap in my size 13.

My bad. It's finishline.
They are $120 plus 30% off and you can use a winners circle reward.

Is the 30% off a coupon I need to bring in or just an in-store sale running right now? I have a Winners Circle Reward to use.

It's on the sales rack where I was. Part of the green dot promo

Much appreciated!

Now if you can just figure out a way for me to be able to complete the OP... It's kiling me that it's so close to being completed and I can't edit it because it has "too many images." :frown:

Much appreciated!

Now if you can just figure out a way for me to be able to complete the OP... It's kiling me that it's so close to being completed and I can't edit it because it has "too many images." :frown:

Soooooo Meth has been working a solution. You should reach out to him on migrating the content of the first post to what we call an article. An article doesn't have a limit. It would essentially be a Jordan 31 history article which you and everyone else did so well to create.

1.jpg
Last Jordan sig I bought was the xx8. Didn't like the xx9 or XXX. The xx8s are a lot more bouncy than the XXXIs. The heel also feels more locked in place. Haven't played in the XXXIs yet. Curious to see how they compare. I actually had to go half a size down on the XXXIs. I love the look of them. It's like wearing Jordan Is that feel modern.

IMG_9241.jpg
IMG_9249.jpg
IMG_9253.jpg

SBB starfish and space jams arrived today. Got all the colors I wanted of the XXXIs, onto the XXXIIs. I'm a bit underwhelmed with the space jams, starfish is my favourite. It's a shame they came tried on from Eastbay with a busted box. Otherwise I love them.

IMG_9241.jpg
IMG_9249.jpg
IMG_9253.jpg

SBB starfish and space jams arrived today. Got all the colors I wanted of the XXXIs, onto the XXXIIs. I'm a bit underwhelmed with the space jams, starfish is my favourite. It's a shame they came tried on from Eastbay with a busted box. Otherwise I love them.

What size are yours, out of curiosity? I'm on the hunt for empty size 13 or size 14 XXXI boxes.

Back
Top Bottom