The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Jimmy Butler Jordan XXXI PE and the Jordan XI it's based on.

IMG_20191222_201316.jpg

damn

i wonder why, he was a jordan loyalist too and supposedly took less money to be with jb too and said he never wanted to leave so hopefully its not jb dropping him

i can see dude jumping on the biggest offer now though

Still love the 31s. My battle greys are in constant rotation for coaching basketball.

Since 2020 for me is gonna be a slow year (at least until summer) and is going to be a catch up year for me "battle grey 31's " are on that list...hope to have them by the end of next year. Any cons I should watch out for?.? i.e creasing, yellowing, or just common manufacturing errors? I'm copping regardless just want to know what to watch out for.

Since 2020 for me is gonna be a slow year (at least until summer) and is going to be a catch up year for me "battle grey 31's " are on that list...hope to have them by the end of next year. Any cons I should watch out for?.? i.e creasing, yellowing, or just common manufacturing errors? I'm copping regardless just want to know what to watch out for.

Barely noticed I got this response. IDK if you have copped any yet but one thing to note about the Battle Greys is that they were designed to mimic cracked concrete so the more wear the more the Silver comes off and shows the black under. The toe on one of mine has a black circle on it from all the silver coming off. Still wears better then the 31s with the knit front ends. Since soles are clear it will have yellowing with wear.

Pretty sure I’ve NEVER seen that sorta love for a model like yrok. s*** is crazy. Lol

and this is comin from some one that has about 15 pair of 31’s.

still need cyber mondays. Would love to grab those snakeskins but i just looked them up and that AINT happnin. Lol

those jimmy PE’s >>>>>>>.

long live xxxi’s...

Pretty sure I’ve NEVER seen that sorta love for a model like yrok. s*** is crazy. Lol

and this is comin from some one that has about 15 pair of 31’s.

still need cyber mondays. Would love to grab those snakeskins but i just looked them up and that AINT happnin. Lol

those jimmy PE’s >>>>>>>.

long live xxxi’s...

Hahaha. I'm up to over 100 unique pairs of XXXIs now (including low tops.)

The snakeskin pair never released, they were Friends & Family only. The rumor is that there were only 25 pairs made but who knows. My pair's not even my size, but someone inside Jordan Brand who I talk to knew about my love for the XXXI and shipped me a pair for free just so I could have them in my collection.

If you do decide to pursue them, be careful - a ton of fake pairs of them out there.

Just got this size 13 low top Sample in the mail. The production date is back in late summer 2016, around the time the first high top pair dropped. Interestingly, the back half of the shoe is NOT patent leather like the release pair is, rather it's the same material as the red low top. Even more interesting, the tongue on these is different from the tongue on any of the retail releases, low or high.

IMG_20200331_133810.jpg
IMG_20200331_133819.jpg
IMG_20200331_133833.jpg

Back
Top Bottom