The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Wait did i miss price and drop date ? 
laugh.gif

I really really want to like these but I think the turn off factor is the giant Jumpman. Take that away, black it out, or put the Wings instead and you have a 100% winner.

I had the exact same thoughts. A smaller black jumpman or better yet having the wings on the lateral side would've been much nicer

Location and size of jumpman is bad. Black/red colorway is bad. Other than that shoe is cool. As always with a performance shoe I will reserve judgement until it's on feet.

That was painful to watch. Def looks like there was a complete lack of planning for this event. The shoes suck though, I'm sure they perform great. Casually though they have no appeal. Westbrook talking bout they look great and y'all agreeing, but how many of y'all own Westbrook 0s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

The shoe looks better when the swoosh is hardly visible (like on the Breds). As it becomes more pronounced it just looks too jumbled right next to the jumpman.

I wonder who's idea it was to do that 80s peacock color scheme. Thats my favorite color combo for design. Not for shoes though.

Me and this Tate dude might be design soul mates. They should hire me and have two Tates holding down the fort.

Im going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the higher ups told him to slap that Jumpman on there after he turned in his design. ...And Im going to assume they told him he had to wear that vest as well.

i could of done this event better than those 2 clowns. they asked terrible questions. i remember working at hoh the nike rep would stop by every couple months and he hated me because I always asked questions about future product and he knew about it but he couldn't say the info

No lie, I liked these A LOT! I'm down for the USA & Banned! Also digging the "Seahawks" colorway. Can't wait for release date.

When they held it up and looking at the way that zoom bag was protruding, couldnt help but think 28s all over again

That's the only reason I want this shoe. The combo of th9se hitting discounts heavy and the 6 product vouchers I got was money. I had like 1000 dollars in product vouchers for shoes that only cost me 400 to 500 total. I did well that year lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom