The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Anyone got a spare coupon code for me? lol

I gave mine away to a fellow NT member earlier this month so he could get the 31 USAs

On another note, still getting errors when trying to click on my reservation in the app.

Thinking of getting the xxx1. Just checked emailed and reserved me for as well.

But I got vip coupons for these. I wonder if I can use on this shoe. Or if it's labeled as a QS?

Just placed the order via Chat/Phone since the Nike+ app doesn't work for me.

CS rep confirmed that I had an access code and then called me and processed my order.

Even gave me a 20% off and free 2 day shipping for the inconvenience!

Tbh, Nike has some epic customer service, even though their apps are bork lol

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I like the notion of blending the leather with the fly weave, but the execution is absolutely horrible. The midsole is a snoozefest, the upper composition looks extremely half-assed, there is no balance between the Jumpman on the heel and the swoosh at the mid foot. and the overall shape looks like a take down Nike team shoe from the early 2000's.

I would never in a million years have guessed that this would be a signature game shoe if nobody told me. It seems obvious they spent all their time and R+D trying to get the upper construction figured out, but forgot to design something interesting. For what could have been an interesting concept with the upper materials, they applied it in the most boring and sterile way possible. Absolutely embarrassing effort and execution. Tate Keurbis isn't the most esteemed of the Jordan designers but he can definitely do a hell of a lot better than this. Yikes.

It's not letting me stack my codes  

i even tried to give them 2 10% codes for 1 20% , but they said they couldn't do it

Last edited:
So is the general consensus TTS or .5 size down? Any feedback on sizing would be appreciated...

So is the general consensus TTS or .5 size down? Any feedback on sizing would be appreciated...
This. Would be especially helpful to get a sense of how it fits relative to the XXX. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

just placed an order off the reservation email. i almost decided to hold off on these and just get the 1's... but i couldn't resist. lol.

Gonna try in store, I'm playing a game on Sunday and would gladly break these out if I can pick up on Saturday, if not, oh well

I have a pair "reserved" for me through the Nike+ app. Should I really take them up on this offer? I don't know how I feel on the XXXI's yet....part of me feel like it's all hype. IMHO the style hasn't grown on me yet. 

I have a pair "reserved" for me through the Nike+ app. Should I really take them up on this offer? I don't know how I feel on the XXXI's yet....part of me feel like it's all hype. IMHO the style hasn't grown on me yet. 
Gonna try in store, I'm playing a game on Sunday and would gladly break these out if I can pick up on Saturday, if not, oh well

You can always return

My guy said he would look out with a disco if they hit ndc desktop, so i think i'm just gonna chance it

i was actually just gonna buy on my own, but they wouldn't let me use both my codes at once 

Last edited:
You can always return them.

This. Would be especially helpful to get a sense of how it fits relative to the XXX. 

Thanks in advance for any help!
I went TTS with my 30s and the USA 31s. Both fit, but the 30s are skinnier through the foot, and a snugger fit overall. The 30s are a little misleading though with their fit I feel like. I probably could have gone .5 up, but not sure if that would have worked for hooping. I was tempted to .5 up though, whereas with the 31s, I did not feel like .5 up was an option for me at all.

I have pretty "normal" feet. Not wide, no heel issues, etc.

Hope that helps at least a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom