The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Fine Print 31s will be had
smokin.gif
 with discounts off course
laugh.gif

russ westbrook shouldve signed with nike straight up to get his own signature that westbrook #0 lifestyle garbage was born to fail i wouldnt wanna be the face of another dudes currently wack shoeline i would want my own legacy connected to mjs cause russ is mvp calibur i wouldnt play my whole career in horrible designed jordans man cp3 and melo have signatures and neither one of them are top10 players in the league...if im not mistaken he's not the only one at JB that wears the current jordan line smh

Fine print are nice. Hopefully they're a GR and I can cop with discount. Jab has been after my pockets with a vengeance lately and I need a break.

Shattered Backboards look decent so far, I'd like to see more pics though. They'll probably sell quickly because of the hype from the SBB 1s.

Not sold on the latest reveal. But I liked the Rios, USAs, Breds and Fine Prints. Much better than the XXXs and XX9s. I hope they have some other weave designs in store.

The last joint was anemic besides the Quai 54 (and the PEs).

I put the red laces into mine and swapped back to black.

Was too much going on. Have to let the weave do the talking.

I never understood why they "blend-in" the AJ Wings logo on the 31s, but then completely highlight out the Jumpman logo.

If anything, both logos should deserve equal highlight alongside the faded swoosh on the 31s.  That's my opinion, though.

I guess I had higher expectation for the mysterious fine print, but as with every CW, everybody likes something different. I'm typically not a fan of white shoes (or shoes with a good amount of white), but I do think they look nicer compared to the USAs. I guess my XIII's have a lot of white, but I really wanted the flint grey CW because of Jordan's link to UNC.

My Banned CW will arrive later this week and looking forward to wearing them. Not sure if I will get any other CW unless it's something really to my style. Would have been nice too, to have been able to get the banned 1, but just didn't work out, and not going to pay twice the cost to some reseller trying to enrich themselves on people who really just wanted the shoe.

russ westbrook shouldve signed with nike straight up to get his own signature that westbrook #0 lifestyle garbage was born to fail i wouldnt wanna be the face of another dudes currently wack shoeline i would want my own legacy connected to mjs cause russ is mvp calibur i wouldnt play my whole career in horrible designed jordans man cp3 and melo have signatures and neither one of them are top10 players in the league...if im not mistaken he's not the only one at JB that wears the current jordan line smh

Russ getting a nice check and the latest tech who cares

I'm not even sure if he'll have an N7 KD, to be honest with you. The point of the N7 collection is that proceeds to towards Native American foundations and there's a huge Native American population in Oklahoma City.

even larger in nor cal

Kawhi rocked the 30s, and got PE colorways.

If you take away the jump man and just make these Nike shoes they're nice. That huge jump man is ugly imo

Back
Top Bottom