The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Am I the only one that misses the way it used to be where we get five maybe six releases of the new Jordan most would be in Chicago Bulls colorway with an All-Star and maybe one different color? I know I just aged myself with that question lol and don't get me wrong this year's model was awesome and all the colors they had were fantastic but it's like that's way too many to try to get all of them. I definitely miss the days when you could get all of them and it wasn't that big a deal.

really considering both the ASG and CNY...

already missed out on the $100 blk lows on ebay

The CNY are really nice and well executed I think, I would def pull trigger on them.
I'm debating the ASG myself. Prob will give in with the ebates.

Am I the only one that misses the way it used to be where we get five maybe six releases of the new Jordan most would be in Chicago Bulls colorway with an All-Star and maybe one different color? I know I just aged myself with that question lol and don't get me wrong this year's model was awesome and all the colors they had were fantastic but it's like that's way too many to try to get all of them. I definitely miss the days when you could get all of them and it wasn't that big a deal.

I think with all the new manufacturing techniques and materials, having multiple colorways is here to stay.

The CNY are really nice and well executed I think, I would def pull trigger on them.

The ASG may be my favorite 31, certainly in my top 3.

My favorite 31's in no particular order

1. USA
2. ASG
3. Fine Prints

USAs are my favorite because I'm a Detroit Pistons fan and they match our uniforms. I would double up on those if I could find another pair below retail. There are so many fakes flooding the market though, it's hard to tell for sure.

LOL. Around my neck of the woods we refer to these as the NY Giants kicks.
Perfect match of our home colors. I'll be wearing mine to the first game of the season.

ASG's ciiiiizzzzzznnnnopped. lol

123 shipped? caint beat it.

my blk cats from fnl arrive today too. lol

long live the xxxi's...

^ ^ ^
Might actually be selling out? Looks like CNY sizes are disappearing, I actually have to check again to see if they are still there.

I really like the CNY not just because of how it is executed but just overall how the toe is black, essentially the part that is hard to clean if it was white and also the part that gets stepped on most often and the (p)leather part is white which can usually be clean with a damp cloth.

Yes and no - I liked it for collecting... but there were times I'd have say 6 pairs and only actually like 1.
Now on the 31s I can have a small collection and like pretty much all of them.
I got Breds, Royals, Black toe, 2 ASW, CNY, both JBC, Why Nots and then Georgetown and Marquette lows. I wouldn't wear most of the others.

Just stock located Why Nots....[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji] so Happy Right Now

Huh, I'm trying to use this code (on the same CW too) and it's not doing anything, the price remains unchanged.

It only worked for a short period this morning for some reason. Unfortunately.
Go check out the coupon and codes thread, there's a bunch of chat about it.

Back
Top Bottom