[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

did NOT make it thru the song
glasses.gif

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans. SMH

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans. SMH

Track would've been better off with just Kanye, Mos and Charlie Wilson. Banger nonetheless. Probably my favorite beat dropped yet from this Good Friday *%#.

Track would've been better off with just Kanye, Mos and Charlie Wilson. Banger nonetheless. Probably my favorite beat dropped yet from this Good Friday *%#.

song is decent.. someone edit out swizz and it till be alot better...

deff a disappointment compared to the other good friday songs..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow. You been taking "How To Be Kanye 101" classes huh? Man this is a message board. We state our opinions. That's it. Don't take it to heart. I think everyone appreciates what 'Ye is doing. Just IMO, the track would've been better without Chef and Swizz. Sounded like he just added them to the track. Track would've been incredible with just Charlie Wilson and Mos. Swizz dropped the wackest verse of the year. Even Wacka Flocka would be like that %%* is wack.

song is decent.. someone edit out swizz and it till be alot better...

deff a disappointment compared to the other good friday songs..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow. You been taking "How To Be Kanye 101" classes huh? Man this is a message board. We state our opinions. That's it. Don't take it to heart. I think everyone appreciates what 'Ye is doing. Just IMO, the track would've been better without Chef and Swizz. Sounded like he just added them to the track. Track would've been incredible with just Charlie Wilson and Mos. Swizz dropped the wackest verse of the year. Even Wacka Flocka would be like that %%* is wack.

user dmoney - mad emotional lol

yr is 2010 no ones grateful and theres nooooothinngggggg you can do about it.

back to the track...im an audiophile so im not crazy about it

Back
Top Bottom